Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who's the most horrible mean girl (or boy) you've met? What did they do?! Watch

ReputationRep:
    There's this girl who constantly bullied me and my sister and she's part of the popular crew but nobody actually likes her in her year! She used to take her unhappiness out on us but now it's all good! What about you guys?

ReputationRep:
    A maths tutor I got in year 12- absolutely horrible horrible woman, no words can describe it.
    A driving instructor I had for one session
    This absolute b*tch from primary school, who thought it was completely okay to isolate me from everything and behaved like a self righteous toad. I can happily say though that she's reached nowhere in her life now. In fact I'd say 80% of my primary school class were complete c**ts. Only me and one other girl passed our 11+ and went to a grammar school and suprise surprise both of us were bullied at that primary school

(Original post by missdiorxx)
    There's this girl who constantly bullied me and my sister and she's part of the popular crew but nobody actually likes her in her year! She used to take her unhappiness out on us but now it's all good! What about you guys?
    My crush

ReputationRep:
    There was this really tall guy and his gf back when I was in the GCSE stage. I didn't like the girl that much and she was biatchy as hell to me. Then for some reason, her bf hated me too and he would put nasty stuff about me on my insta profile, ***** about me behind my back and was pretty horrible in general.

There was some other girl in my old school who hated me because there were rumours that a guy she liked had a crush on me instead and they went on for a long time. She got so annoyed she spread so many rumours about me that weren't even true and she deliberately went out of her way to annoy me. As for the guy, she was so desperate for his attention she used some other guy and dated him because she thought the guy she actually liked would get jealous.

ReputationRep:
    I remember when these 3 girls were mean to me because I didn't want to hang out with them. I humiliated them in front of the whole class. They never said said anything mean to me ever again.

ReputationRep:
    At school - many years ago , I was twelve - a boy three years older than me would mug me for my dinner money, break my glasses, and on one occasion he set fire to my coat by spraying lighter fuel on it and lighting it. The teachers in those days did nothing about bullying....

One day he came up to me to get my dinner money, and without going into the gruesome details, I suddenly fought back and he spent several days in hospital.

It was several years before someone tried to bully me again - by then I'd been an Army Cadet for several years and had learnt a few tricks.

Was my best friend.
    New person came along
    both of them decided it would be great to start hitting me and punching me.
    moved schools.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.