Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So me and my colleague flirt quite a bit. (He is a charming kind of guy anyway) but a week ago he asked if i wanted to do something with him before i go back to uni. He asked me if i wanted to drive or if he should pick me up. I didnt think much of it. (Is this a date btw or just friends?)
    Today though he was just acting weird and distant from me. (He said we would walk together at the end of the day, but he left with out me...so i dont think he likes me) ..but he asked for my number today and we decided he would pick me up (in the morning)....but at the end of the day he changed his mind and said if i could meet him there. Shall i take this personally or like a sign that he isnt that interested anymore? Or should i offer to pick him up? I dont know why he is sendong mixed signals. Or am i just overthinking?
    Thank you.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous15)
    So me and my colleague flirt quite a bit. (He is a charming kind of guy anyway) but a week ago he asked if i wanted to do something with him before i go back to uni. He asked me if i wanted to drive or if he should pick me up. I didnt think much of it. (Is this a date btw or just friends?)
    Today though he was just acting weird and distant from me. (He said we would walk together at the end of the day, but he left with out me...so i dont think he likes me) ..but he asked for my number today and we decided he would pick me up (in the morning)....but at the end of the day he changed his mind and said if i could meet him there. Shall i take this personally or like a sign that he isnt that interested anymore? Or should i offer to pick him up? I dont know why he is sendong mixed signals. Or am i just overthinking?
    Thank you.
    I assumed you said to doing something, not sure why he keeps changing the plans, maybe he is confused.

ReputationRep:
    Typical guy playing with your emotions. You're thinking about him more than you would if it all went smoothly.

The lad knows his game well.

ReputationRep:
    Don't offer to pick him up, he's changed his mind on multiple occasions without a reason and you're still willing to do stuff for him? No, you take a step back and act non chalantely towards him, don't go chasing after him. Make him realise if he wants to do something with you he needs to be mature and follow his actions through

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.