Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi guys so I recently got an email from my accommodation (crm students) saying I need to pay my rent which is 2K three weeks before my check in date. I cannot physically get that money and there threatening me saying that I have 7days. My loan comes through on the date I begin uni. What do you guys suggest I should do?.

I've had a very similar situation, but I emailed the customer support for the accommodation (but I'm with unite) and they tried to help out. I'd suggest emailing or phoning them and explaining the situation. I completely understand your frustration, I don't understand how we're expected to pay thousands before we get our loans. We obviously need them for a reason. Anyway, good luck!
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.