Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi i am about to join Ravensbourne for digital film production. After looking at the website more carefully I think the digital Tv course looks very interesting and perhaps is more to my liking. Would it be possible to change the course after say a month?

All replies are appreciated but experiences from FIlm and Television students at Ravensbourne would greatly help!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by barrman)
    Hi i am about to join Ravensbourne for digital film production. After looking at the website more carefully I think the digital Tv course looks very interesting and perhaps is more to my liking. Would it be possible to change the course after say a month?

All replies are appreciated but experiences from FIlm and Television students at Ravensbourne would greatly help!
    Hi Barrman,

Congratulations on your place, If you are interested in a change you would have to contact admissions office as your place has already been confirmed with digital film production.

The details are below
    Undergraduate E:[email protected]
    T: +44 (0) 20 3040 3998

Hope this helps
    Jay

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.