Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Recommend anything to watch on YouTube? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't mean three minute video clips, but are there any good movies, tv shows or documentaries that you have stumbled up upon on You Tube which you would recommend to watch? I'm so bored.

ReputationRep:
    Buzzfeed yellow-when i saw him again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Videos

*ba-dum-tsch*

ReputationRep:
    Loads of new Simpsons episodes on there or and it's not for everyone but 8 simple rules staring the late John Ritter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    While it isn't anything like a movie or TV show, I recommend LP channels in general. They play games, but some offer interesting commentary and it isn't just about 'okay so here I am going to jump then roll and shoot' or something.

Game Grumps is a really good YouTube watch, and their episodes are usually 10-15 minutes long. They are hilarious. I recommend starting with something like Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Sunshine, Pokemon FireRed.

Pokemon Art Academy is wonderful as a sort of podcast-y thing.

I found a documentary about sex in Ancient Egypt. It was actually very interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Cyberbully (starring Emily Osmet) is a really good and sad movie

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pink guy (Filthy Frank)

ReputationRep:
    Don't hug me I'm scared

ReputationRep:
    When I'm bored, I like to rewatch documentaries on serial killers.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.