Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    REMOVED

(Original post by alevelstudentt:))
    Greetings everyone,I am in my last year of schooling, and from 2017 Aug/Sept I will have to start my university though I am still clueless how to go about it. To first with, I am from India and I want to pursue my higher education in USA thats where I dream of.My interest lies within films, acting, media. I want to be an actor and a director. Sometimes even I like to write stories too. I am not sure what course I should apply to ..which college I should aim for. Nothing in my mind. Can anyone to help me clear this mess and guide me? I will be thankful
    England is an amazing and beautiful country and your dream should be to study or continue studying here my friend. I hope someone can answer your other questions.

ReputationRep:
    REMOVED

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelstudentt:))
    Thank you..England is quite expensive too isnt it?
    The USA is far more expensive than universities in the UK.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.