Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter


    I moved to England in 2008 to study an undergrad degree. Since then I have relocated to London for work and I now also study in London.

    I do not live in Wales anymore, however, when trying to apply for the postgraduate loan, I keep getting redirected to the student finance wales website.

    Has anyone ever experience anything similar?

    All of my addresses on my account show that I live in England. Also, I have registered to vote in England and have been working here for 4 years but the website still does not recognize me as living in England.

    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

    It's likely you're account is currently with Student Finance Wales, and until they transfer ownership to another authority, the website will continue to redirect you.

    If you're studying a Post-grad course you'll need to contact them to determine how you can apply on 0300 100 0031.

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.