The Student Room Group

should I be concerned?

Removed
Reply 1
lol be straight up. us guys really respect girls when they are honest with their feelings. i think it wont bother him too much, he'll surely understand if you mean that much to him.
I wouldn't be very happy tbh.
Original post by Anonymous
So I recently got back together with my ex and things seem to be going good see each other quite regularly he compliments me lots etc etc but I've noticed he keeps liking his ex girlfriend's (not really serious think they were just sleeping together for a bit) instagram pictures and I can't help but let it bother me. It's a mixture of pictures of scenery or of her and her friends and even a bikini picture.. He likes quite a few girls pictures celebrity's and his friends which I don't mind but ex gf pictures I feel uncomfortable with and I'm generally pretty chill.

Question is do I bring it up and ask him about it or not and if I do how do I without giving off needy/controlling vibes? And is it something to be worried about or not? Because personally I see no need to be in contact with an ex in anyway unless you're good friends which I don't think they are.*

To be honest, it could be nothing. You should bring it up in a joking way and see what he says. I honestly don't mind when my bf like his ex's pictures but the bikinis ones might be a red light.
Reply 4
Oh dear. What a messy situation.

You two are not going to last very long at all.

He is not yours. It's just your turn with him.
Reply 5
Original post by Hayley Williams
To be honest, it could be nothing. You should bring it up in a joking way and see what he says. I honestly don't mind when my bf like his ex's pictures but the bikinis ones might be a red light.

Yeah that's what I was thinking of doing although it's a mutual friend who told me its his ex gf so could be a little awkward how I know it's his ex.

I should probably add that the bikini picture wasn't a full on blatantly showing off her body one but more jut a goofy one in the sea but still.*
Watch out they're going to run away together, you better hold onto your man tight girl
I would be wary and bring up the topic. Mostly because it shows a lack of emotion in my view.
Bikini pic? Hell no
I'm curious: why did you break up with your ex in the first place and what's his relationship history like? Does he have a history of short-lived relationships?
I'm a girl but this is why guys hate girls, we think we own them and can dictate who they fancy! Double standards, a guy so much as says he fancies a girl even if he's single and he's a criminal a girl can do what she wants and dictate who a man can like
Original post by AlexLawrence1453
I'm curious: why did you break up with your ex in the first place and what's his relationship history like? Does he have a history of short-lived relationships?

Because we both had final exams and we hardly saw each other and it seemed like I was the only one trying to make plans to see each other. He does but not ones where he's introduced them to his family like he has with me.. If that even means anything.*
I'm a girl but this is why guys hate girls, we think we own them and can dictate who they fancy! Double standards, a guy so much as says he fancies a girl even if he's single and he's a criminal a girl can do what she wants and dictate who a man can like

Yeah I totally get that and it's wrong when they're single but he's not single he's my boyfriend and I'm definitely not trying to own him just concerned.
Yes, I'd be concerned. Exs have no reason to be in contact unless there's children involved of course.
Because we both had final exams and we hardly saw each other and it seemed like I was the only one trying to make plans to see each other. He does but not ones where he's introduced them to his family like he has with me.. If that even means anything.*

A rule of thumb is to stay away from people with a history of short relationships. There's usually reasons why they're short. Introducing you to his family could mean something but it probably doesn't mean much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending