Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So I'm going off to freshers in a few weeks and I like the idea of going and picking up guys and stuff, the problem is I'm a virgin and I kinda want my first time to be special, but should I be worrying about this at all? How did anyone here lose their virginity? I'm just really worried I'm going to regret it if I just get with some random guy for my first time... Help

ReputationRep:
    don't do it with someone random. you shouldnt aim to lose your virginity at freshers, its not do all - die trying or nothing. take your time, make new friends. see you link up really well with and take it from there. try not to put too much effort or you;ll come off really clingy. besides, i think you wouldnt want your first time to not remember the persons name afterwards.

what uni are u going to anyway? pm if you want op

ReputationRep:
    Honestly? Don't put that pressure on yourself. You can wait if you want to because the first time is the time your will remember for the rest of your life.If you have the uncontrollable urge to have sex then go for it but it doesn't sound like you do. Just take your time as I'm sure there are people in the same boat as you. And remember, don't be silly, wrap his willy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I'm going off to freshers in a few weeks and I like the idea of going and picking up guys and stuff, the problem is I'm a virgin and I kinda want my first time to be special, but should I be worrying about this at all? How did anyone here lose their virginity? I'm just really worried I'm going to regret it if I just get with some random guy for my first time... Help
    Girl I met on Minecraft (yeah, I know) a few years ago while playing thanks to an Israeli friend of mine who played with her in his Guild. Few months later we were so to say in a relationship, two years later we met up for the second time and had some fun. Needless to say it was special and we were both nervous; if you want your first time to be special, do it with someone you really connect with and are willing to love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You are in control of your actions, if you don't want to lose it to a random guy then that's fine, don't. A lot of girls don't lose it to a random guy and a lot do, it's a mixed bunch at uni, it just comes down to you at the end of the day and you having to say no firmly if you're not ready

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't matter who its with

ReputationRep:
    Tbh with you I'm in a the same boat. Came out of a long term relationship recently but we'd never actually slept together. I'm just going with it, it's not that big of a deal, things will work themselves out

ReputationRep:
    Every girl wants roses; to be wined and dined when as likely as not you will get a good old-fashioned rogering in the bushes after a drunken night out like every other princess! Ahh. Well, I will be on the hunt - see you soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't do anything you're not comfortable with and you don't have to rush into anything,you may later regret it.*

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.