The Student Room Group

Getting to know AFC Harrogate

I am 14 years of age and I'm currently researching military colleges in the UK. I wish to learn more about AFC Harrogate as it is shown many similarities to what I am looking for. I would like to be able to fulfill my dream job in the army as an adult health nursing officer. I would like to know about scholarships and payments for Harrogate and also how I would go about getting into the School. I have found out that they have a medical course and I'm able to do that I would just like to learn more about what happens afterwards. Any information about AFC Harrogate and how I can go about getting into the medical course would be lovely to know. Thank you, goodbye.
Where are you from? I don't think you really understand the role of AFC Harrogate or how the military works.
Im going to harrogate tomorrow, harrogate is for regular soilders joining as a private so im afraid that harrogate isnt for officers. Have a look into Welbeck lad, I've been through the entire application process for Welbeck and Ill tell you now there is fierce compition to get into the sixth form and its not for everyone. It takes alot of preparing infact I started when I was 14 with my maths and physics and I didnt get in 😂😂😂. Pm me if you want any more details with Welbeck or Harrogate even though I didnt get into welbeck xD , however you have a few more years and trust me going down the officer route isnt everything especially the uni route screw 5 years of debt when I could be earning from 16 as long as you get a good trade which a health tech is.

Quick Reply

Latest