Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got ABBC at AS and at best will get A*AAb predictions. Will this be good enough to get an offer at Bath and what similar alternative courses are there like this?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by NeedHelpAgain)
    Got ABBC at AS and at best will get A*AAb predictions. Will this be good enough to get an offer at Bath and what similar alternative courses are there like this?
    Hi,

You can find full details of our entry requirements for Business Administration in our e-prospectus.

The grades you have indicated are certainly in line with what we would expect for this course and I would encourage you to apply if you feel you meet our other entry requirements

It is not possible to say whether you will receive an offer as we will also take into account the rest of your application (personal statement, reference, GCSE grades etc), and it is impossible for us to predict how many applications we will receive and how competitive these applications will be.

If you are interested in visiting Bath our next Open Day is on 17 September.

Good luck!

Steve

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University Of Bath)
    Hi,

You can find full details of our entry requirements for Business Administration in our e-prospectus.

The grades you have indicated are certainly in line with what we would expect for this course and I would encourage you to apply if you feel you meet our other entry requirements

It is not possible to say whether you will receive an offer as we will also take into account the rest of your application (personal statement, reference, GCSE grades etc), and it is impossible for us to predict how many applications we will receive and how competitive these applications will be.

If you are interested in visiting Bath our next Open Day is on 17 September.

Good luck!

Steve
    Hi thanks for the reply! my GCSE's are 5A*, 5A and 2Bs and would I still be considered if I only am predicted A*ABc. Also are there any tips for a good personal statement and is work experience necessary, (if so what would be suitable to BBA). Also would there be a problem if my ps overlaped with another degree such as management. Many thanks again!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by NeedHelpAgain)
    Hi thanks for the reply! my GCSE's are 5A*, 5A and 2Bs and would I still be considered if I only am predicted A*ABc. Also are there any tips for a good personal statement and is work experience necessary, (if so what would be suitable to BBA). Also would there be a problem if my ps overlaped with another degree such as management. Many thanks again!
    Hi,

You will certainly still be considered. With regards to the personal statement there is some guidance available within our e-prospects, and you are more than welcome to email [email protected] if you have specific questions about tailoring your personal statement when applying for a range of courses.

If you can get relevant work experience that would be great, but it is not essential. If you are not able to gain a work experience placement, you could use further reading or details of extra curricular activities you have participated in to help demonstrate your passion for the subject in your personal statement.

Good luck!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.