?
Report 11 years ago
lol
Rennie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've never attempted to be a vegetarian simply because I don't really like vegetarian food very much. I'm really fussy about what I eat. More... I won't eat anything with onions in actually...

Anyway, I like meat... except lamb and turkey.
Airel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I haven't eaten meat foir over 10 years.
Ezekiel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
There taking the turkey out, its driving me mad.
la fille danse
  • CV Helper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Can't you start your vegetarianism tomorrow?
Dionysus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I admire people who are vegetarian to make a point about animal rights, but I'd be a damned hypocrite if I argued against meat eating. I eat at KFC on occasion, and know full well that the chickens have been treated appallingly. It may sound simplistic, but they're going to keep dying anyway, so they may as well benefit my muscles. I don't like the idea of eating animals not normally considered to be acceptable food sources - it's often just unnecessary, but I won't stop eating dead cow, I'm afraid.
dh00001
Report 11 years ago
you vegetable murderer :hmmm: :p:
Warrior King
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think this whole "milk sucks" idea being voiced by PETA is complete rubbish.
Bubblebee
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Warrior King)
I think this whole "milk sucks" idea being voiced by PETA is complete rubbish.
How about 'Your Daddy kills animals, he loves killing them and hurting them and drinking their blood so much you need to keep your puppies and kittens away from him incase he wants to anally rape them before tearing at their poor fuffy throats with his teeth while they are still alive and mewing because they are frightened... DON'T TRUST DADDY (oh and don't eat meat either)'
PETA are scum.
CJ
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
< CJ is embarrassed that he doesn't even know who PETA are... although going by some of the responses, thinks he probably would be better off not knowing >

Anyway (that's enough of the 3rd person ****) I give up meat each lent, and to be honest, for me it isn't THAT big a test, therefore I keep adding things to the list year by year. Not for religious reasons... just as an act of self control.
Vesta
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by <CJ>)
< CJ is embarrased that he doesn't even know who PETA are... although going by some of the responses, thinks he probably would be better off not knowing >
"People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals"

I could never be a veggie. I like my steak too much. Oh and chicken :love:
Melancholy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
< CJ is embarrased that he doesn't even know who PETA are... although going by some of the responses, thinks he probably would be better off not knowing >
:ditto:
Bubblebee
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Bubblebee)
How about 'Your Daddy kills animals, he loves killing them and hurting them and drinking their blood so much you need to keep your puppies and kittens away from him incase he wants to anally rape them before tearing at their poor fuffy throats with his teeth while they are still alive and mewing because they are frightened... DON'T TRUST DADDY (oh and don't eat meat either)'
PETA are scum.
I almost got all the words right... here it is if you want to have a look http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/DaddyKillsAnimals.pdf

That is what they hand out to children, enjoy kids! And remember kill Daddy before he kills you
Consie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
PETA is just an animal charity isnt it?

Do they say you cant drink milk? Surely thats just more painful for cows becasue they perpetually create milk for a few years and if it isnt drained it really hurts them doesnt it?
dh00001
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Consie)
Do they say you cant drink milk? Surely thats just more painful for cows becasue they perpetually create milk for a few years and if it isnt drained it really hurts them doesnt it?
well no because cows only make milk when pregnant. so if we had no need to drink milk we wouldnt keep cows pregnant.
but then there would be no milkshakes so :p:
Consie
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
but cows would need to keep getting preggers becasue of the demand for meat for meat eaters. So if veggies want to be proper ethical, theyre doing the cow a favour by drinking the milk that its going to have to keep on making anyway due to constant meat eater demand.
dh00001
Report 11 years ago
but very often cows are made pregnant so they will make milk. the pregnancy is then aborted.
not that im a non meat eating non milk drinking personage but thats the way it is :p:
TRB
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
****ing hippy.

For every animal you don't eat I'm going to eat three.
Consie
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
why abort the pregnancy? I dont get why they choose to just be a milk farm or just a meat farm. You could put your eggs in several baskets (so like if there was a slamonella outbreak you could still have your cows demanded due to the meat instead of going bust) and would get more yield from your cows, even if you did have to invest in better hgygiene facilies to ensure the meat bacteria doesnt wreck the milk ect.
lilac!!
Report 11 years ago
I've been trying to become vegetarine for the last month ...all ended today
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (486)
80.07%
Leave (121)
19.93%

Watched Threads