Electronics: A*
    History: A*
    Punjabi: A*
    Biology: A
    Geography: A
    English Literature: A [Before remark it was a B]
    French: B

Additional Maths FSMQ: A

My chemistry controlled assessment has gone for re-moderation as the school decided to get the cohort's coursework sent off. Therefore, my final grade is most probably going to be an A* but at least a very high A but it'll be due back by the end of this month.

Thanks for your help.

ReputationRep:
    Given that you have all A's/A*'s other than your French B, you should have almost all the med schools open to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akash3141)
    I'm a British student and here are my sort of final grades:
    English Language: A*
    Mathematics: A*
    Physics: A*
    Electronics: A*
    History: A*
    Punjabi: A*
    Biology: A
    Geography: A
    English Literature: A [Before remark it was a B]
    French: B

Additional Maths FSMQ: A

My chemistry controlled assessment has gone for re-moderation as the school decided to get the cohort's coursework sent off. Therefore, my final grade is most probably going to be an A* but at least a very high A but it'll be due back by the end of this month.

Thanks for your help.
    You don't really have much restriction. Just avoid Kings', Cardiff, Edinburgh, Birmingham and Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    Well I got in with 5A*'s ish, so yea you are fine.

Avoid Oxford and Kings though, but you can make up for a lack of 10A*'s with a higher UKCAT at kings.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.