Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why am I so good at english I hate it Watch

ReputationRep:
    I feel annoyed by this why can't I be good at maths I can easily get an A*
    in english while only an A in maths if I work really hard.Yet in english I don't have to work half as hard I hate it I wish I was better at maths than english how can I make it happen?And why is it like that?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    English*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    English*
    I know but I am typing quickly and by being good I mean ideas etc analysation.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous1502)
    I know but I am typing quickly and by being good I mean ideas etc analysation.
    Lol, you mean analysis, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Lol, you mean analysis, right?
    Both are correct although analysis is more common.

ReputationRep:
    I feel annoyed by this why can't I be good at maths I can easily get an A*
    in english while only an A in maths if I work really hard.Yet in english I don't have to work half as hard I hate it I wish I was better at maths than english how can I make it happen?And why is it like that?
    What do you want to study in uni ?
    A STEM subject ?

ReputationRep:
    Study harder at maths then...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vesniep)
    What do you want to study in uni ?
    A STEM subject ?
    Medicine I could get A's in sciences however I want to be an A* student and as exceptionally good at stem as i am at english it is annoying me because english comes way more naturally while in stem I need to work my bottom off.

ReputationRep:
    Medicine I could get A's in sciences however I want to be an A* student and as exceptionally good at stem as i am at english it is annoying me because english comes way more naturally while in stem I need to work my bottom off.
    Do you like maths ?
    Maths and physics are my favourite subjects but I'm not sure if maths are essential for medicine .
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You can ask me anything you want about maths, I'm going to study maths with physics in Cambridge this October so you know I have some experience in these subjects (spent so much time on them ...).
    Glad to help anyone who appreciates STEM.
    Btw my english is awful (I'm an international) and in physics that was a problem (pretty much all my lost marks were from these asterix questions).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vesniep)
    Do you like maths ?
    Maths and physics are my favourite subjects but I'm not sure if maths are essential for medicine .
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You can ask me anything you want about maths, I'm going to study maths with physics in Cambridge this October so you know I have some experience in these subjects (spent so much time on them ...).
    Glad to help anyone who appreciates STEM.
    Btw my english is awful (I'm an international) and in physics that was a problem (pretty much all my lost marks were from these asterix questions).
    I know they aren't but I want to be good at them.English is a joke there are practically no jobs after an English degree.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.