Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    What would I have to do if someone from outside the uni was going to come to stay with me for the night or something?

    I imagine I would have to sign them in with the hall warden or something like that, but are they allowed to just come onto the campus? Or would it have to be prearranged or something?
    I don't really know the protocols for this

    Most halls require you to sign people in but no one really does that.
    It depends on your uni, but most campuses are open to general public and you can bring your friends without any problem. Just don't take them to classes with you!
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.