Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone done Strongman 5x5 program? watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I did and lots of people had, it's a very commonly used programme. My only regret is not doing it for longer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BKS)
    Yes, I did and lots of people had, it's a very commonly used programme. My only regret is not doing it for longer
    How did you start of because I don't know where to begin And how much of a strength increase did you notice? Did you have to stay in a caloric surplus for it to be effective or can you maintain? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    lol at wanting the perma-bulker look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    Even rich paiana is on a cut better by the day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richpanda)
    I'm not going necessarily for that. I would just like to gain strength so I can increase the reps later on at a higher weight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ze Witcher)
    How did you start of because I don't know where to begin And how much of a strength increase did you notice? Did you have to stay in a caloric surplus for it to be effective or can you maintain? Thanks
    Read what is says, do it? If you have a question it needs to be more specific

3 months from 60x1 bench to 60 5x5 at 66kg body weight

I slow bulked cause I had almost no muscle mass, what that means for your is a different question though

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 3, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.