The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2080
Gilliwoo have you checked out the Homerton thread in the last half an hour?
Demon_AS
I'm off to Hull/York Medical School, mate - Hull campus. And yourself?

Your year sounds horrific - what did you get up to?

horrific bloody hell arjun it soundsboring :p: horrific is murder rape pillagin war etc :p: not cos his gap year didnt go to plan chuck :biggrin: not that i dont sympathize :wink:
RK89
It depends what you mean by losing it. Anyway i split my mind in two delibrately a while back in preparation for this. My real mind has lost it, just the small bit of another persona remains somewhat less mad.

I remain, as ever, sceptical.
unfinished sympathy
horrific bloody hell arjun it soundsboring :p: horrific is murder rape pillagin war etc :p: not cos his gap year didnt go to plan chuck :biggrin: not that i dont sympathize :wink:
Sometimes boredom is horrifying. You have too much time to think, and that can lead you to places you never wished to go, or to understand things about yourself that you never wanted to understand.

No, I think this gap year could have been far more horrific for me, had I not had as many hobbies as I do.
Ethereal

am i the only one thats bored by the whole loss of mind thing??? :confused:
Gilliwoo
If you're that insane, how do you can you trust the faculties that allow you to ajudge yourslef insane?

I used some very clever hypnosis to help deal with this situation a while back. It was foreseen, it was a matter of when, not if.
Ethereal

If thats the way you feel then its up to you. I have lost it though, i cant even walk out of my room, for fear of the bodies.
unfinished sympathy
am i the only one thats bored by the whole loss of mind thing??? :confused:
I think we all are.
Demon_AS
Sometimes boredom is horrifying. You have too much time to think, and that can lead you to places you never wished to go, or to understand things about yourself that you never wanted to understand.

No, I think this gap year could have been far more horrific for me, had I not had as many hobbies as I do.

your kidding, surely discovering good and or bad things about yourself s a good experience you can grow as a person, i have learned a lot about myself this year, some good and some bad i just embrace it and hope it will make me more mature/adult/prepared for the real world :p:
Demon_AS
I'm off to Hull/York Medical School, mate - Hull campus. And yourself?

Thought i'd let you know i know someone on your course, i'll PM you his name later on :smile:
Demon_AS
I think we all are.

good was starting to feel all on my lonesome:p:
RK89
If thats the way you feel then its up to you. I have lost it though, i cant even walk out of my room, for fear of the bodies.

Perhaps, then, you should have foreseen this and buried your horde a little further afield?
red_Rose
Thought i'd let you know i know someone on your course, i'll PM you his name later on :smile:

I am holding a small hope I will be far enough on to lecture them so I can kick Demon out :biggrin:
unfinished sympathy
good was starting to feel all on my lonesome:p:
Hehehe, awww ;console;. People are never alone in this soc, lol... it's a lovely place, marred only by the irritating presence of one idiot.
Ethereal
Perhaps, then, you should have foreseen this and buried your horde a little further afield?

I didnt assume for people trying to ****ing kill each other.
Demon_AS
Hehehe, awww ;console;. People are never alone in this soc, lol... it's a lovely place, marred only by the irritating presence of one idiot.

:biggrin: well said :wink: :biggrin:
red_Rose
Oh, nice one :smile: Thanks! :biggrin:
RK89
I didnt assume for people trying to ****ing kill each other.

Then surely you should be afriad of the people doing the killing not the bodies? :confused:
Demon_AS
marred only by the irritating presence of one idiot.

you've been told to behave yourself on that matter :p:
unfinished sympathy
:biggrin: well said :wink: :biggrin:
Why, thank you :adore:. I've always had this way with words :wink:.

Latest