Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    I've got some kind of virus at the moment, I was in bed for 20 hours yesterday :stickyman
    Whats new? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_Rose)
    Whats new? :p:
    :getmecoat

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone!!! how is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    tis rather quiet in here. ...

ReputationRep:
    Hello people... :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    hi RK!!!! how u been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Remo)
    hi RK!!!! how u been?
    Great thanks. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    i'm ok gettin nervous about results though.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Remo. Up to anything tonight? :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    umm goin around my cousins house again 2nite, probably play xbox, cards, go on computer, play caram board then the rst of the time i'l be on TSR what bout u superdaz??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Remo)
    i'm ok gettin nervous about results though.
    Aww, is ickle Remo getting the jitters? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK89)

shuddup!! lol why aeran't u guys gettin nervous?? don't be scared to let it out. lolz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK89)

shuddup!! lol why aern't u guys gettin nervous?? don't be scared to let it out. lolz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Remo)
    umm goin around my cousins house again 2nite, probably play xbox, cards, go on computer, play caram board then the rst of the time i'l be on TSR what bout u superdaz??
    I've played on a Caram board before, its pretty fun :five: Although not as fun as the Xbox

I'm still not feeling that great, I'm just going to have an early night tonight. Maybe watch a good horror DVD before I go to bed :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I've played on a Caram board before, its pretty fun :five: Although not as fun as the Xbox

I'm still not feeling that great, I'm just going to have an early night tonight. Maybe watch a good horror DVD before I go to bed :teeth:

yea i've been playing the game Halo on XBox. you should watch a comedy or romanitic one thats what I do, horror ones just freak me out when i go to bed.
    errm you don't play on a caram board otherwise it'll break. lol. do you know what it is??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Remo)
    shuddup!! lol why aern't u guys gettin nervous?? don't be scared to let it out. lolz
    It is pretty unlikely that I have failed to meet my offer, I have taken enough A-levels to hopefully offset the risk. I know where to offload if i have a problem though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK89)
    It is pretty unlikely that I have failed to meet my offer, I have taken enough A-levels to hopefully offset the risk. I know where to offload if i have a problem though...
    Oh ur lucky, i'mm ****tin myslef, I ahv to get in or i'm screwed. also for clearin are the phone numbers of the unis on the indepentdent or do i hav to look on the internet?

ReputationRep:
    :getmecoat
    What happened to your avvy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Remo)
    Oh ur lucky, i'mm ****tin myslef, I ahv to get in or i'm screwed. also for clearin are the phone numbers of the unis on the indepentdent or do i hav to look on the internet?
    No idea, i havent looked into clearing at all. I assume your school will help you on the day in the unlikely event it comes to that.

ReputationRep:
    is gone quiet in here again....

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.