The Insomniac's Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Badges: 13
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RK89)
How come your getting results then, i thought unis did those ages ago?
I'm gettin my AS on thursday, like everyone else
red_Rose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RK89)
Do both. You may as well have the pleasure. Just make sure the barman and your old friend dont meet. :p:
I dont think they ever will. Its more of a conscience thing, its really easy for a girl to get a bad name for herself
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Avogadro6.022*10^23)
I'm gettin my AS on thursday, like everyone else
Oh, I thought you meant first year of uni. I am in muppet mode tonight.. :p:
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by red_Rose)
I dont think they ever will. Its more of a conscience thing, its really easy for a girl to get a bad name for herself
If you dont get caught then it isnt a problem, anyway quite a fair few blokes sleep around. Its up to you in the end though, you must weigh the moral dilemma.
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RK89)
If you dont get caught then it isnt a problem, anyway quite a fair few blokes sleep around. Its up to you in the end though, you must weigh the moral dilemma.
I think its ok to do.
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think its ok to do.
Well go for it then!
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think I've got lost somewhere, I was looking for the insomniac thread but instead I've found Dear Diedre's page on relationship advice :p:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:rofl: :toofunny:

Johnny Bravo: [to hot woman] What beauty... through yonder window breaks?

[pause]

It's me! I'm here to give me to you.

:toofunny:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
I think I've got lost somewhere, I was looking for the insomniac thread but instead I've found Dear Diedre's page on relationship advice :p:
If you want to throw the advice in feel free :p:
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Not Miriams then?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If you want to throw the advice in feel free :p:
Well I wouldnt do it myself. I dont think I'd ever have a one night stand or sleep with a man :hmmm:

Not Miriams then?
I prefer Diedre, she has more raunchier problems :p: :hubba:
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well I wouldnt do it myself. I dont think I'd ever have a one night stand or sleep with a man :hmmm:

I prefer Diedre, she has more raunchier problems :p: :hubba:
I gave up on the tabloids long ago, i just remember Miriam being in the mirror.
If you want raunchy problems, have a good hunt on the net, you can find some much better stuff...
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Its your choice :p:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RK89)
If you want raunchy problems, have a good hunt on the net, you can find some much better stuff...
I might be able to get by without them, thanks :p:

Its your choice :p:
As it is yours :hubba:
toothpastecrazy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I know this is prob'ly kinda patronising to people with real sleep disorders, but I often can't sleep (especially when I'm in an "anxiety cycle" [i.e. now :-)]) ... but yesterday I went for a three hour walk before bed (even though I was already so tired that I couldn't see properly ... lol) and I slept beautifully! I never normally bother to try and tire myself out (I'm always, like ... Oooh, I'll just watch this awful Korean film instead, there's no point in trying to sleep!) ... but it really worked. Just thought I'd share that!!!
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I might be able to get by without them, thanks :p:
The offer will always be there, in case you ever feel the inclination to change your mind. :p:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hah, don't worry, I don't think many of us actually suffer from true insomnia...

I used to, though. But then I just did press ups until I couldn't take it :p:.
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by toothpastecrazy)
I know this is prob'ly kinda patronising to people with real sleep disorders, but I often can't sleep (especially when I'm in an "anxiety cycle" [i.e. now :-)]) ... but yesterday I went for a three hour walk before bed (even though I was already so tired that I couldn't see properly ... lol) and I slept beautifully! I never normally bother to try and tire myself out (I'm always, like ... Oooh, I'll just watch this awful Korean film instead, there's no point in trying to sleep!) ... but it really worked. Just thought I'd share that!!!
Thanks for the tip and welcome Exercise is good for getting to sleep early and so is not thinking too much before you go to bed (ie internet, reading) so it sounds like it was a good combination.

Although most people on here arent really insomniacs, we just prefer the night :p:
silent
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm new! And an insomniac!

Hi to all.
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by MSD)
I'm new! And an insomniac!

Hi to all.
Welcome to the forum MSD :five:

How are you?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (162)
26.82%
No (442)
73.18%

Watched Threads