Announcements

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinelem)

(Original post by RK89)
    Hey everyone :wavey:
    Hey Rick, (I doubt if thats your name but it seemed like a natural step from RK), I'm pretty good, just messing around on a game really.

Nervous about tomorrow yet?

I've just realised its my sister's birthday tomorrow actually and I've got her nothing as of yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)

Hey Rick, (I doubt if thats your name but it seemed like a natural step from RK), I'm pretty good, just messing around on a game really.

Nervous about tomorrow yet?

I've just realised its my sister's birthday tomorrow actually and I've got her nothing as of yet
    Nope not my name. My name is pretty exotic, hence why I have chosen not to use it on here. As for my nerves, it could be 4 hours away if i find out where I got. I am too pissed to be worried yet.
    Hows you anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK89)
    Nope not my name. My name is pretty exotic, hence why I have chosen not to use it on here. As for my nerves, it could be 4 hours away if i find out where I got. I am too pissed to be worried yet.
    Hows you anyway?
    Are you always pissed :confused: It seems like you'll fit into university life pretty well :p:

Talking of which, I've just finished organised the biggest shindig ever for Friday night, drinking starts at noon and ends 16 hours later

Anyone around? :itsme:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

:itsme:

ReputationRep:
    hey ppl. last nite i managed to fall asleep at 3am. had many many many reoccuring dreams about me opening my exams results envelope. woke up at 5am and couldnt go back to sleep. so tanite im jus gona stay up. go to college get results then sleep off my depression...good idea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoob)
    :ninja:

:itsme:
    :hello: :ninja:
    How are you, Zooby doo?

(Original post by Tabarak)
    hey ppl. last nite i managed to fall asleep at 3am. had many many many reoccuring dreams about me opening my exams results envelope. woke up at 5am and couldnt go back to sleep. so tanite im jus gona stay up. go to college get results then sleep off my depression...good idea?
    Good luck with the results! What are you hoping to do after A levels?
    And sleeping off the happiness isn't much fun, but just about acceptable. So long as you go celebrate afterwards

ReputationRep:
    Ribbons...im oki...u

ReputationRep:
    there only my AS-levels. but there just as important since im going after dentistry! need all A's!

ReputationRep:
    I'm alright too, Zoob. I've been yawning all evening, so who knows, I may be in for some sleep tonight
    Have you been up to much?

Tabarak: Just AS? Pffft...you haven't a lot to worry about. AS levels are a joke anyway :p:...you'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, that doesnt sound great. I'd try and get a few hours of sleep tonight before giving up complete hope.

Good luck anyway

ReputationRep:
    lol you guys are all frauds!! i posted at 5am asking if anyones on and i got no reply

ReputationRep:
    lol you guys are all frauds!! i posted at 5am asking if anyones on and i got no reply
    I was up until 3am This is only the insomniac thread, not the super insomniac thread :p:

I used to be on until 6/7 when I was at uni, but I always feel guilty about waking up at ridiculous times at home... obviously not that guilty but its mostly before noon

doubt I'll be getting much sleep after those malibu + cokes

ReputationRep:
    Malibu :puke:

ReputationRep:
    5am doesn't count. Its officially early morning, reserved for those deranged specie of human beings which fashion themselves 'early risers' :afraid:

Hi everybody

I hope everybody awaiting results has had good news!

How can you say that Daz?!!

Malibu is goooooooooooooooooorgeous. (totally not camp or gay)

ReputationRep:
    Craggy! And Ribz! And Dazzle! And RK! And who have I missed out?!:p: :ninja:

Results- well actually no because Track is shut/isn't working for me is it.:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Malibu = :puke:

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.