Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbons)
    Well done.
    Heh, all teachers are concerned with exams to some extent. :ninja:
    These teachers were only concerned with the exam, rather than the subject itself.

ReputationRep:
    So, how are you celebrating the results?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbons)
    So, how are you celebrating the results?
    Lots of Champagne. And some food to go with it.

ReputationRep:
    RK I can't see any results in your profile, but I assume from posts I've read, that you got into Durham?

ReputationRep:
    He has!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Y A Z)
    He has!
    Oh good.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has!
    I'm so ****ing happy

Waiting for my mates; party tonight!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh its cool

I just got a letter with all the final details for going to Cam (at long last :hmpf:)

I'm excited, but boy is there alot! And they just send you links to all the forms rather than posting them to you. So guess what I'll be doing tonight :p: (I'm trying to get it done by Sunday :afraid:)

ReputationRep:
    :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Oh good.
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    RK I can't see any results in your profile, but I assume from posts I've read, that you got into Durham?
    Yeah. I left the results in my sig, I am yet to update my profile, and I have had too much champers to do it.

ReputationRep:
    KFC ftw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK89)
    Yeah. I left the results in my sig, I am yet to update my profile, and I have had too much champers to do it.
    Its just that your words were: see my profile. So naturally I looked at it :p:

Anyway, congratulations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal)
    :p:
    :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    Its just that your words were: see my profile. So naturally I looked at it :p:

Anyway, congratulations.
    Thanks (Ribbons asked what subjects I was taking, so I directed her there. I directed her to my sig initially)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK89)
    Thanks (Ribbons asked what subjects I was taking, so I directed her there. I directed her to my sig initially)
    That makes more sense.

ReputationRep:
    That makes more sense.
    Out of intrest did you make a comment on that thing, my little scheme blew up in my face it seems... None of the comments that were sent asides one got put up online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK89)
    Out of intrest did you make a comment on that thing, my little scheme blew up in my face it seems... None of the comments that were sent asides one got put up online.
    Nope. I'm not interested in following any links outside of TSR. I don't have time. I've told you before. And if you utter one word to try and change my mind, I will neg you.

Right.. that's that out of the way for good I hope

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I'm not interested in following any links outside of TSR. I don't have time. I've told you before. And if you utter one word to try and change my mind, I will neg you.

Right.. that's that out of the way for good I hope
    Fair enough, at least I know you didnt do it. Now I have got to deal with the rest of the people I sent said link to. *yawns*
    Anyway, how has your day been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RK89)
    Fair enough, at least I know you didnt do it. Now I have got to deal with the rest of the people I sent said link to. *yawns*
    Anyway, how has your day been?
    You do know advertising, even via PM, breaks the rules?

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.