The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3660
Ethereal
I think you'll find dear Daz that would still make them A2s and therefore still worthless when compared to the real A-levels that were abolished :p:

But of course, grandpa :flute:
Craghyrax

You're just jealous
Reply 3662
Ethereal
You're just jealous

Must be that
Craghyrax
Must be that

Well there would be no other reason to call someone who did real A-levels "grandpa" unless to mock them because of jealousy :p:
Reply 3664
Ethereal
Well there would be no other reason to call someone who did real A-levels "grandpa" unless to mock them because of jealousy :p:

O RLY?

Maybe if I only had the dummed-down A levels, then yes. However I finished school while in SA and got a set of HIGCSEs which are international, and very respectable :wink:

EDIT: That's 'school' in the SA sense.. ending at age 18 not 16.
Craghyrax

Less of the sarcasm Craggy

We should respect the elderly :p:
Reply 3666
SuperDaz
Less of the sarcasm Craggy

We should respect the elderly :p:

Oops :ninja:

Thanks for the rep, btw!
Ethereal

You should see it as a term of endearment, gramps. :p:
Craghyrax
O RLY?

Maybe if I only had the dummed-down A levels, then yes. However I finished school while in SA and got a set of HIGCSEs which are international, and very respectable :wink:

EDIT: That's 'school' in the SA sense.. ending at age 18 not 16.

Still not "A-levels" though are they. Hmmm, perhaps not a good idea for you to start throwing qualifications at me either :p:
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
You should see it as a term of endearment, gramps. :p:

You should bite me
Reply 3670
Ethereal
Still not "A-levels" though are they. Hmmm, perhaps not a good idea for you to start throwing qualifications at me either :p:

I'm not jealous of the others either. I know the price they came at :afraid:
Ethereal
You should bite me

I dont think it would taste too good... :p:
Hopping Mad Kangaroo? :dontknow: :hmmm:
Reply 3673
Why that particular username, RK? :s-smilie: Now I'll have to abbreviate it to HMK :banghead:
SuperDaz
Hopping Mad Kangaroo? :dontknow: :hmmm:

Lol, i like a name change now and then. On some sites I do it on a daily basis :p:
Craghyrax
Why that particular username, RK? :s-smilie: Now I'll have to abbreviate it to HMK :banghead:

Its one i use elsewhere, and you hated the numerals.. :p:
Craghyrax

Or WT
Reply 3677
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Its one i use elsewhere, and you hated the numerals.. :p:

Fair enough. It doesn't wholly unsuit :p:
Reply 3678
:idea: 'Roo' ;yes;
Reply 3679
I've often wanted to change my username :s-smilie: