:lies:

heheh, quite a bit, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Platypi :proud:
    Platypoda>Platypi>Platypuses ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinelem)
    ;no; You misinterpret what I meant. I have >1 platypus so I call them platypuses because I like it beet than platypoda and have grown up saying platypuses, which is in the dictionary too.:hmmm: When you have or see >1 platypus, then you can call them platypoda because you prefer to use that term rather than platypuses.;yes; Comprendez ma amie?
    I knew what you meant. I was just taking the mick :p:

Platypoda sounds much cooler ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Platypi :proud:
    ;no; :poke:

Hey, sorry I haven't been doing anything for any of the NGO's/UN org's in the MUN. I have been meaning to and have got some snazzy stuff lined up.;yes; but I've been in quarantine for the last few weeks (by that I mean that I haven't been out and about or making much physical contact with anyone) because I could potentially have meningitus A or B (not C cos have had a vaccine against that) or something else equally nasty. Though I'm pretty sure that it's not contagious because my family haven't caught it, so I could go out, I wont know exactly what it is until the dr's and health professionals think that I'm important enough to see- useless buggers.:mad: It's very painful though and I can't be on the computer or concentrating/reading for long.

Sorry if the above is not in the right place? Should I announce it in the MUN forum too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbons)
    Platypoda>Platypi>Platypuses ;yes;
    :getmecoat

ReputationRep:
    ;no; :poke:

Hey, sorry I haven't been doing anything for any of the NGO's/UN org's in the MUN. I have been meaning to and have got some snazzy stuff lined up.;yes; but I've been in quarantine for the last few weeks (by that I mean that I haven't been out and about or making much physical contact with anyone) because I could potentially have meningitus A or B (not C cos have had a vaccine against that) or something else equally nasty. Though I'm pretty sure that it's not contagious because my family haven't caught it, so I could go out, I wont know exactly what it is until the dr's and health professionals think that I'm important enough to see- useless buggers.:mad: It's very painful though and I can't be on the computer or concentrating/reading for long.

Sorry if the above is not in the right place? Should I announce it in the MUN forum too?
    Oh deary me, doesn't sound nice at all. You haven't seen anyone for it yet?:eek:

(Original post by Ele)
    :frown: :getmecoat
    :evil: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh deary me, doesn't sound nice at all. You haven't seen anyone for it yet?:eek:

:evil: :p:
    No because the doctors and hospital don't consider me to be an emergency case so have fobbed me off with their 10 year long waiting list. NHS Direct online says that I am important though and should go to the hospital or doctors but then they don't see me.

ReputationRep:
    No because the doctors and hospital don't consider me to be an emergency case so have fobbed me off with their 10 year long waiting list. NHS Direct online says that I am important though and should go to the hospital or doctors but then they don't see me.
    Did they tell you to go home from A&E? :eek:
    How do you know it is meningitis? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I packed too much as usual :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    I packed too much as usual :banghead:
    How much more than you should've?

ReputationRep:
    How much more than you should've?
    Way too much Prob got 20kg when I should have 15.

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Way too much Prob got 20kg when I should have 15.
    Woah. Are you going to take some stuff out or let it be as is?

Hey Sarah, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Did they tell you to go home from A&E? :eek:
    How do you know it is meningitis? :ninja:
    No. But they didn't attend to me after 4 hours waiting there so I left.
    Mengitis is a guess at what it could be, based on the symptoms.:ninja: It shouldn't be meningitis though cos a) it's not contagious and b) I've had a meningitis C vaccination years ago that protects against C and should help protect against A and B too. Unless the immunity has run out now but I don't know cos I don't know the lifetime on its immunity.:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Craggy, where are you off too with all your packing?

ReputationRep:
    No. But they didn't attend to me after 4 hours waiting there so I left.
    Mengitis is a guess at what it could be, based on the symptoms.:ninja: It shouldn't be meningitis though cos a) it's not contagious and b) I've had a meningitis C vaccination years ago that protects against C and should help protect against A and B too. Unless the immunity has run out now but I don't know cos I don't know the lifetime on its immunity.:confused:
    When did you go? A&Es are a nightmare in the evenings, especially so on the weekend.
    I have no idea either, but I had to have all my vaccinations updated for medical school and there was no mention of getting a booster for meningitis, and I've already seen someone with it ..so I'm guessing you don't need boosters for it:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Craggy, where are you off too with all your packing?
    Hiking to Lake District

ReputationRep:
    Read: It was you Demo! It was you! #zomg#

:hmmm:

:p:
    :eek: How dare you even suggest!

That might've been funnier if I'd been online :p:.

Why did Ethereal leave, anyway? I'm guessing his plan for a less mucked up sleeping pattern failed miserably?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    :eek: How dare you even suggest!

That might've been funnier if I'd been online :p:.

Why did Ethereal leave, anyway? I'm guessing his plan for a less mucked up sleeping pattern failed miserably?
    He's boycotting TSR as a whole. But yeh.. its the lifestyle thing mainly.

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.