This discussion is closed.
SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by FlowerSarah)
I'm pretty good. How are you?
Yeah I'm ok thanks, theres not much to tell really. I was meant to do quite a few things today but haven't

You didn't miss much wih Hollyoaks. Craig and JP were having another fight, I've started recording the shows and just fast forwarding through most of it to be honest :p:

(Original post by Ribbykins)
*Barges in*
How rude, you didn't even use the door :hmmm:
Ribbons
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
How rude, you didn't even use the door :hmmm:
:blush: :getmecoat

And #zomg#, how did the clinical trial thing go?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Ribbons)
:blush: :getmecoat
Heh :hahaha:

(Original post by Ribby)
And #zomg#, how did the clinical trial thing go?
It went pretty well I didn't know what to expect really but there were no problems, most of the weekend was spent sitting around really. I just had to sit back and think of the money :p:

How are you m'dear? :flutter:
FlowerSarah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah I'm ok thanks, theres not much to tell really. I was meant to do quite a few things today but haven't

You didn't miss much wih Hollyoaks. Craig and JP were having another fight, I've started recording the shows and just fast forwarding through most of it to be honest :p:

Aww a lazy day. I didn't do a lot either. I'm exhausted - had a busy weekend.

Craig and JP again :rolleyes:
Ribbons
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Heh :hahaha:
Bully

(Original post by Dazzyo)
It went pretty well I didn't know what to expect really but there were no problems, most of the weekend was spent sitting around really. I just had to sit back and think of the money :p:

How are you m'dear? :flutter:
Oh good :five:..how long were you under observation anyway? :ninja:

I'm alright, thank you. Other than the hoarse voice and blocked nose. But meh, I couldn't be less bothered about it after all the sore throats I've had this year :rolleyes:
Been quite busy actually, making the most of the weather . What've you been up to?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Bully

Oh good :five:..how long were you under observation anyway? :ninja:

I'm alright, thank you. Other than the hoarse voice and blocked nose. But meh, I couldn't be less bothered about it after all the sore throats I've had this year :rolleyes:
Been quite busy actually, making the most of the weather . What've you been up to?
I was in there for 4 days altogether, you obviously missed my review earlier in the thread :p: There are some studies that go on for over two weeks apparently, I'd go mad not being able to go outside for all that time!

I've spent most of the day watching the cricket, although I dont want to talk about that :hmmm:

Sorry to hear you're not quite 100%, have a daz hug :hugs:
Ribbons
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I was in there for 4 days altogether, you obviously missed my review earlier in the thread :p: There are some studies that go on for over two weeks apparently, I'd go mad not being able to go outside for all that time!

I've spent most of the day watching the cricket, although I dont want to talk about that :hmmm:

Sorry to hear you're not quite 100%, have a daz hug :hugs:
Ahh, I shall go find that review you speak of then

Ooo, who won/is winning? :ninja:

And thank you, I feel much better...but I may have given you the sore throat now :ninja::p:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ahh, I shall go find that review you speak of then

Ooo, who won/is winning? :ninja:
Heres the link, not much of a review actually but there wasn't really that much to tell. I had more men touch my half naked body then I would have prefered but apart from that it was good :ninja:

India are winning :hmpf:
And thank you, I feel much better...but I may have given you the sore throat now :ninja::p:
Argh, Ribbon germs :eek2: :puke:
Ribbons
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Heres the link, not much of a review actually but there wasn't really that much to tell. I had more men touch my half naked body then I would have prefered but apart from that it was good :ninja:
I only saw this post of yours after I found the other post :hmpf:
And doesn't sound bad at all. What book did you read?:hubba:

(Original post by Daz)
India are winning :hmpf:
:hmpf:

(Original post by Dazzy)
Argh, Ribbon germs :eek2: :puke:
:evil: :p:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I only saw this post of yours after I found the other post :hmpf:
And doesn't sound bad at all. What book did you read?:hubba:
It was a book by John Grisham (I'm not a huge fan but there wasnt much else) about a death row prisoner. The whole book was about the lawyer's attempts at getting him freed, in the last chapter you find out that none of the appeals worked and he was killed. A bit of an anticlimax and a total waste of 598 pages :rolleyes:

I'm just going to take the dog out for a walk anyway, be back in a bit :hifro: :bl: #badger# #macarena# #nej# #pig#

(I couldn't find a dog emoticon so hope at least one of these will suffice)
FlowerSarah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It was a book by John Grisham (I'm not a huge fan but there wasnt much else) about a death row prisoner. The whole book was about the lawyer's attempts at getting him freed, in the last chapter you find out that none of the appeals worked and he was killed. A bit of an anticlimax and a total waste of 598 pages :rolleyes:
Sounds like a book I'd like. Might have to look that up.
Ethereal
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If it was in Texas it's accurate though
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I don't like John Grisham

Hi guys
Rafa
Report 11 years ago
:wavey:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
How's work?
Rafa
Report 11 years ago
Pretty good thanks, how are you?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by FlowerSarah)
Sounds like a book I'd like. Might have to look that up.
I just looked it up, it was called The Chamber. Also made into a film actually http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115862/

The thing was that from the start they gave the impression that he was probably going to die, the scene was set for an unlikely underdog victory but it didnt happen. Its like writing a roy of the rovers book where the finale is the team going out in the first round of the cup :p:

I dont really like JG that much, I think his books make better films than books, if that makes sense.

I've ruined the book (and film) for everyone now anyway so I'll be quiet

Hey Richenda and Rafael :wavey:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Good thanks. Quite busy though.
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Hey Richenda and Rafael :wavey:
Alright? :flutter:
Rafa
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
Good thanks. Quite busy though.
Yeah?..thats a good thing though right?...you going to Uni in September?

Hey DaZ :wavey:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (72)
75.79%
No (23)
24.21%

Watched Threads