The Insomniac's Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
The real issue is coordinating the avvy with my colour scheme. I'd really hate to have to start writing in green :hmpf:
SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Now that you mention it, it is a bit off :wtf?:

How about purple? Or is that WS's territory :ninja:
Although a dark green might suit :p:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
I think I've sort of rectified it :hmmmm: Ermm
qubog
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hello everybody!! I am a fellow insomniac. TSR made me this way though i'm addicted to it.
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Welcome qubog :wavey: How are you?
qubog
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm grand how are you??
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by qubog)
I'm grand how are you??
I'm pretty good thanks I'm a bit tired so will probably go to bed in a second though. No late night Jeremy Kyle for me tonight :p:

(Original post by Craghyrax)
I think I've sort of rectified it :hmmmm: Ermm
and hows that?
qubog
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
whaaaaat you HAVE to watch jeremy, its the law dont you know?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I didn't realise it was the actual law just yet, I thought that bill was still going through parliament :p:

I suppose if I'm still up then I might give it a glance I am feeling pretty tired as it is though :ninja:

Peep Show is awesome btw, nice avatar :five:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
(Original post by SuperDaz)

and hows that?
I've put red back into my sig, which goes with the blue, as well as going with the new avvy so that hopefully the colours sort of blend now. .I think
qubog
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I didn't realise it was the actual law just yet, I thought that bill was still going through parliament :p:

I suppose if I'm still up then I might give it a glance I am feeling pretty tired as it is though :ninja:

Peep Show is awesome btw, nice avatar :five:
Hah thanks, sometimes Jeremy reminds me of myself, i'm a female Jeremy, could there be anything worse?

Not Jeremy Kyle...Jeremy from Peep Show. I WISH I was a female Jeremy Kyle, that'd be cool
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
:goodnight
qubog
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
oh god im so boring that i'm even sending the insomniacs to sleep! *quick think of something witty and interesting to talk about*
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by qubog)
Hah thanks, sometimes Jeremy reminds me of myself, i'm a female Jeremy, could there be anything worse?

Not Jeremy Kyle...Jeremy from Peep Show. I WISH I was a female Jeremy Kyle, that'd be cool
A female Mark? :p:

I love Jeremy (in a platonic way), sponging off the state and being a musician, it sounds like the career path I'd like to take. Did you see the episode in the 4th episode where he wet himself? I literally split my sides through laughter!

If you were any version of Jeremy Kyle then it would be awful. I doubt you'd get invited to many parties. I couldn't cope with being that abnoxious
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by qubog)
oh god im so boring that i'm even sending the insomniacs to sleep! *quick think of something witty and interesting to talk about*
:laugh: Well some of us are only part time insomniacs, the place can get pretty lonely after 3am to be honest

So where are you studying/living etc?
herecomestrouble
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hey :five: How are you?
alreeet thanks. how you doing?
qubog
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Studying and living at Queen's University Belfast, what about yourself?

I think i'm like Jeremy because he's such a total slob and can't be bothered with anything, that's definitely me. I love the episode when he says to Mark "you're always doing posh spazzy stuff like ironing your socks and tidying up...socks, shirts, whatever!"

I don't iron anything or tidy up...lol
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by herecomestrouble)
alreeet thanks. how you doing?
Pretty sleepy and a moth is attacking my screen :afraid: On the whole good though
(Original post by qubog)
Studying and living at Queen's University Belfast, what about yourself?

I think i'm like Jeremy because he's such a total slob and can't be bothered with anything, that's definitely me. I love the episode when he says to Mark "you're always doing posh spazzy stuff like ironing your socks and tidying up...socks, shirts, whatever!"

I don't iron anything or tidy up...lol
I've just finished at Keele studying Politics, now unemployed living at home in Leicester. I'm living the dream really :blush:

I'm pretty tidy actually so I guess that makes me more marklike I always make sure not to put my socks on first in the morning too, dont want to look like a penguin :p:

Nice chatting anyway, I'm off to bed, 70 minutes before Jeremy Kyle starts I'm afraid :goodnight
qubog
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ssssh no one wants to know that once they get out of uni they are going to end up unemployed and living at home for at least a year! Seriously though...i'm a bit older than the majority of the starry eyed teenagers on here (well, 21, not old) and i've seen friends come out of uni and they are all living at home and unemployed....it's a fact of life especially with social science degrees, which is terrifying considering im going to study social anthropology/social policy AKA the most pointless degree of all time hah!
herecomestrouble
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i hate moths... they scare me
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.59%
No (554)
60.95%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed