The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ribbons
Heh, it's the opposite with me. I've never dissected animals, but I have a human (sounds rather morbid, doesn't it?#reaper#). I do however remember seeing someone dissect a rabbit for some teaching material for uni students AGES ago (and they dissected the eye for me to see :eek:) .

And that is exactly what you're deluded about :p:
Don't be gay :hmmm:.
Ribbons
:rofl:
Extra merit for you, you person in a cape, mask and wearing underwear over your trousers. :p:

Over and under, you can never be too careful.

Well I'm off out now anyway :cheers:, I'm going to try my hardest not to log onto TSR once I get back :ninja:
Reply 4782
SuperDaz

Well I'm off out now anyway :cheers:, I'm going to try my hardest not to log onto TSR once I get back :ninja:

Have a good evening mate :biggrin:
nota bene
Hehe, we got to dissect cow eye in year 8:biggrin: Smelly as hell, but great fun. How come you never have dissected animals? We do it all the time in Biology...

:dontknow:
I remember my elder sister talking about a frog they dissected once, but I never got to when I was in the upper years :frown:
Interesting question actually. I should investigate this further :ninja:
Demon_AS
Don't be gay :hmmm:.

Okay
SuperDaz

:rofl:

What, and deny us some Daz-lovin'?:frown: :p:
Have a good evening! :hello:
Ribbons
Okay
That was a rubbish comeback :frown:
Ribbons
:dontknow:
I remember my elder sister talking about a frog they dissected once, but I never got to when I was in the upper years :frown:
Interesting question actually. I should investigate this further :ninja:

Go off investigating inspector Rib Doc! Eventually you'll find a crime was committed and that you now have right to dissect a horse at your 6th form or so:wink:

Have a good evening Daz, and come back with some drunk posts:tongue:
Demon_AS
That was a rubbish comeback :frown:

:frown:
Ribbons
:frown:
What's up Ribblydoc? Not sensing the usual fire today.
Demon_AS
What's up Ribblydoc? Not sensing the usual fire today.

:lc:
:p:

Sorry, I'm just a bit slow. Reviewing PSes ;yes;

What're you up to, smelly deluded man?:p:
Ribbons
:lc:

Sorry, I'm just a bit slow. Reviewing PSes ;yes;

What're you up to, smelly deluded man?:p:
I'm currently sitting in the living room on my cousin's laptop and talking to my aunt at the same time. How about you, my equally smelly opposite?
SuperDaz

*Is jealous*
Demon_AS
I'm currently sitting in the living room on my cousin's laptop and talking to my aunt at the same time. How about you, my equally smelly opposite?

At that moment in time, I was reviewing a PS.
But then a friend came over on a 'surprise visit' :biggrin: Hence my disappearance :ninja:

Anybody around, or will I have to spam on my own? :tumble:
Hey everyone. Hows you all?
nota bene
Go off investigating inspector Rib Doc! Eventually you'll find a crime was committed and that you now have right to dissect a horse at your 6th form or so:wink:

Have a good evening Daz, and come back with some drunk posts:tongue:

Haha, I missed that post!:eek:
I will do, nb *marches off* :biggrin:

Hullo Rick. How are you?:biggrin:
Ribbons
Haha, I missed that post!:eek:
I will do, nb *marches off* :biggrin:

Hullo Rick. How are you?:biggrin:

Whose Rick? Myself is great thanks...
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Whose Rick? Myself is great thanks...

Oh noes, amnesia? :frown: ;console;

Been up to much?
Ribbons
Oh noes, amnesia? :frown: ;console;

Been up to much?

Bought a new tele and been to the pub. Yourself?
Oo, new TV eh. Sounds exciting!

I haven't done much today. My highlight of the day was whooping because BB is over, and meeting a friend.
That's about it, really.

Latest