Craghyrax
[SCROLL] :ninja:[/SCROLL]

Hello there :hubba:
Reply 5603
Daz! :love:
and how are you young lady? :flutter:

How long have you been simpsonised in your profile? I've just noticed :p:
Reply 5605
That was lucky timing looking then. I changed it yesterday. It had been a ski photo from France for quite awhile.
I'm alright..I'm just frustrated with how little time I have at the moment. I just got back from work. How about you?
What website did you use? I want to see what a simpson Daz would look like :smile:

I'm opposite to you, I'm frustrated at how much time I have to waste with nothing to do :p: I did a bit of babysitting today, apparently babies love me :unsure: Nothing else really, I woke up with about 10 new ulcers today which is very :hmpf:

Was work ok then? :bebored:
Reply 5607
I'll find it for you. My net is going at snail pace again, which means merely posting is a huge ordeal. Work is fine, just time consuming. I'm going to miss some of the people I work with. In recent news, 'the barman' has been really friendly and gone out of his way to converse with me and ask loads of questions, which is nice :smile: There's also a new guy in the kitchen I get on really well with. In a small way its annoying to click into place and have to leave days later...
Thanks for the link :smile: Although I just realised that I dont have any photos of me on this PC, they're all on my uni PC which is scattered across my bedroom floor :hmmm:

*Does big stretch*
Reply 5610
Look on facebook or any sites you've posted stuff on or stuff sent to your email accounts.
*crashes in*
:ninja:
Heh, but not onto MSN :p:.

How's it going, Ribby? :wink:
Reply 5613
Hi Ribbons :love:

Demon you should become a PS Helper :p: We see alot more of Ribbons on there ;yes;
Ribbons
*crashes in*

How rude :p:
Reply 5615
Indeed
Craghyrax
Hi Ribbons :love:

Demon you should become a PS Helper :p: We see alot more of Ribbons on there ;yes;

Hola! :biggrin:

I'd say I'm in this thread more than anywhere else on TSR ;yes;
It's just there's so many PSes waiting to be reviewed in the med section :eek: :ninja:
Reply 5617
I'm working on an Economics, which I just realised I failed to 'book' :s-smilie: I ought to post on it quick :p:
Demon_AS
Heh, but not onto MSN :p:.

How's it going, Ribby? :wink:

You better not complain about me not using MSN anymore after this :hmmm:
Craghyrax
I'm working on an Economics, which I just realised I failed to 'book' :s-smilie: I ought to post on it quick :p:

Post a quick reply from a new window. ;yes;

Latest