Turn on thread page Beta

The Insomniac's Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_Rose)
    I prefer family guy TBH
    I think it goes down hill after S3. There were some awful episodes in S4. American Dad just seems to have more ideas and freshness :p: despite it being pretty much a clone of FG

(Original post by Sundous)
    I'm off to bed ladies..and gent ;yes;

Goodnight! :love:
    Goodnight Sundous, nice chatting :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    Well I have been living the sedantry lazy potato dream, I'm waiting to hear back from a few places and I know I should still be looking for work incase I dont get them, but I just arent. Apart from that my beard is coming along nicely #beard# although if I go anywhere half respectable it will probably be shaved off

When does your uni re-start anyway? Second year is going to be a lot tougher I imagine
    Show-off ;dry;
    Haven't heard back from the NHS job then yet? Good luck hearing back from all the places though ;yes;
    Heh, is your beard as cool as this #beard# dude's?

24th is the first day. Well, I hope it won't be! I found our first year so very annoyingly busy. We had assignments every week, and so many assessments. I shudder when I think of me a few months back, and all the essays I was doing at any and every hour of the day ;dry;
    We will however get to wear our white coats and uberly-awesome name badges more often :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbons)
    Show-off ;dry;
    Haven't heard back from the NHS job then yet? Good luck hearing back from all the places though ;yes;
    Heh, is your beard as cool as this #beard# dude's?

24th is the first day. Well, I hope it won't be! I found our first year so very annoyingly busy. We had assignments every week, and so many assessments. I shudder when I think of me a few months back, and all the essays I was doing at any and every hour of the day ;dry;
    We will however get to wear our white coats and uberly-awesome name badges more often :cool:
    White coats are cool, thats half the reason I'm applying to work in a lab. Do you get to wear Scrubs too? I need to get me a pair of those, I think everyone looks cool in those (well in my experience) I think I should have probably heard back from them now so have given up hope with them tbh Although we could have been NHS buddies, which would have been cool :sly:

My beard is more goatee length, Its not very good at growing down, despite all my efforts It just seems to get thicker, which becomes a nightmare to shave :eek:

2 weeks huh, not much time at all, you should try and get as much TSRing in that time as possible :flutter: ;yes; Grrr, essays, never again.

ReputationRep:
    Where did HCT and Gemma disappear too? :poke:

ReputationRep:
    White coats are cool, thats half the reason I'm applying to work in a lab. Do you get to wear Scrubs too? I need to get me a pair of those, I think everyone looks cool in those (well in my experience) I think I should have probably heard back from them now so have given up hope with them tbh Although we could have been NHS buddies, which would have been cool :sly:

My beard is more goatee length, Its not very good at growing down, despite all my efforts It just seems to get thicker, which becomes a nightmare to shave :eek:

2 weeks huh, not much time at all, you should try and get as much TSRing in that time as possible :flutter: ;yes; Grrr, essays, never again.
    They are! And it means that consultants can tell us apart from junior doctors, meaning we get spared the shame of not knowing answers and being told off in front of everyone
    Oh yeah! I've worn scrubs :rock: Just the once though. 'Twas my first attachment as a medical student; I got to see brain surgery ;yes;
    Oo, I'm excited now. I want to wear srubs again
    Heh, well I've got about another four years to go anyway :p:
    Still, don't give up hope, you never know they might get back to you in a couple of days ;console;

How long have you been growing the beard anyway?

:rofl: I don't think my TSRing will reduce once uni starts either :p:

ReputationRep:
    Where did HCT and Gemma disappear too? :poke:
    Good question!

*pokes HCT and Gemma* :poke: :poke:

ReputationRep:
    Im Here :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbons)
    They are! And it means that consultants can tell us apart from junior doctors, meaning we get spared the shame of not knowing answers and being told off in front of everyone
    Oh yeah! I've worn scrubs :rock: Just the once though. 'Twas my first attachment as a medical student; I got to see brain surgery ;yes;
    Oo, I'm excited now. I want to wear srubs again
    Heh, well I've got about another four years to go anyway :p:
    Still, don't give up hope, you never know they might get back to you in a couple of days ;console;
    So your reasons for becoming a doctor are starting to become clear, its all about the clothes :p: A tip, in order to look like a proper doctor you will need to carry a stethoscope with you at all times regardless of what you're doing

Er, I guess I'll see this week. Closing for applications was last friday though. Its no big deal I guess, there are plenty of jobs in Leicester (well not really, 90% of them seem to be either in recruitment agencies or as a sales account ledger clerk :confused: )
    (Original post by Ribbio)
    How long have you been growing the beard anyway?
    Its been about 10 days since I last shaved I guess, its pretty good at the front but the sides are a bit patchy :hmmm: I'm toying with the idea of a proper beard to distract from my braces, do you think that would work?

(Original post by Ribbykins)
    :rofl: I don't think my TSRing will reduce once uni starts either :p:
    It had better not :hugs:

I'm heading to bed now anyway, I'm pretty tired, have a good night :love: :goodnight

ReputationRep:
    noo dont leave me!

:puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by herecomestrouble)
    Im Here :d
    Welcome back HCT :dancing:

I'm afraid I'm off to bed, I cant believe its 3am already! Hope you have a good night :ciao: :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    So your reasons for becoming a doctor are starting to become clear, its all about the clothes :p: A tip, in order to look like a proper doctor you will need to carry a stethoscope with you at all times regardless of what you're doing

Er, I guess I'll see this week. Closing for applications was last friday though. Its no big deal I guess, there are plenty of jobs in Leicester (well not really, 90% of them seem to be either in recruitment agencies or as a sales account ledger clerk :confused: )

Its been about 10 days since I last shaved I guess, its pretty good at the front but the sides are a bit patchy :hmmm: I'm toying with the idea of a proper beard to distract from my braces, do you think that would work?

It had better not :hugs:

I'm heading to bed now anyway, I'm pretty tired, have a good night :love: :goodnight
    :rofl: I'm starting to think clothing's the reason too :laugh:
    We get steths this year too ;yes; :proud:

Oo, toughie. I really don't know. Beards suit few people, tbh :ninja:
    And braces can be cool ;yes; :laugh:

Goodnight Daz :hello:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

:creep:

ReputationRep:
    :creep:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, just a quick post to update my fans out there on today's match.

We won.

We thrashed them.

We thrashed 'em very, very badly indeed.

We made 256 for 9 off 40 overs (I got to face the last three balls: 4, 2, 1 in that order lol).

We bowled them all out for 69 in 25 overs :p:.

These were my bowling figures: 7 overs, 1 maiden, 14 runs, 3 wickets :hubba:.

Lastly: I strained my back in the pre-match warm up, and am now in considerable agony .

But it was for the best! We won! We won the league! We're promoting to division one! :king1: :party:

That is all :cool:.

ReputationRep:
    yaaaay congrats Demon! :party:

your profile pic makes me thirsty btw ;yes;

Daz where you creeping at :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    You all suck :p:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal)
    You all suck :p:
    Evening you too!

Temporarily back or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nota bene)
    Evening you too!

Temporarily back or something?
    Intermitently

ReputationRep:
    oOo :hubba: New member :p: :hello: Sundous

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.