The Insomniac's Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
I've heard of the Black Dhalia but can't remember anything about it.
I have no idea when my laptop will come I'm waiting for the suppliers to call me and arrange delivery. Have no idea when that will happen.
Well its a film based on this murder http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dahlia
Its nothing you should go out of your way to see, it was quite a bad film actually. It started off well but then it fell apart once the murder happened. There were 4 or 5 big incidents in the film that just happened with no logical explanation so I wasnt sure why the police were doing what they were for most of it. They didnt really explain why the girl was murdered (having explained who the murderer was). There was also a bizarre love triangle and it was quite seedy at times

It only gets 4/10 on the dazameter :hmmm:

Have you tried phoning the suppliers about the laptop?

Ooh I'm hungry and am off to bed via the kitchen, night anyone whos around :p: :goodnight
Addi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:hello:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:ninja:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:ninja2:
KingoftheNazgul
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
'llo all! Yeah SuperDaz my LEA are driving me bonkers; they said my laptop's going to take 3 weeks-a month to arrive...given that I can't write it's just SLIGHTLY problematic.

grrr. How are you all anyway?
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by KingoftheNazgul)
'llo all! Yeah SuperDaz my LEA are driving me bonkers; they said my laptop's going to take 3 weeks-a month to arrive...given that I can't write it's just SLIGHTLY problematic.

My uni let people borrow laptops from the library, it may be a temporary solution for you
KingoftheNazgul
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ooohhh that's a clever plan...I may email and ask. Seeing as Sunday the LEA office is shut and I can only rant at an answering machine. Which isn't half as satisfying. :P
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

Hello KOTN :hello:

Sorry to hear that but I'm sure Cambridge has a lot of PCs scattered around for you to use ;console; If not then I'm sure you could blag a bit of help

I'm pretty good, just went out for my brother's birthday, now finding it hard to move :zoob: :p: How are you doing?

Hey Gemma!
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
Hey Gemma!
hey, i like the new avvy. Any job interviews lined up?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by red_Rose)
hey, i like the new avvy. Any job interviews lined up?
Please dont nag me about finding work, its my day off :p:

I have one on the 2nd but nothing in between that, a lot of places dont even reply to my online job applications

How are you? I didnt see any drunkeness from you last night :security:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
How are you? I didnt see any drunkeness from you last night :security:
Didnt crawl in until 4am and i thought there'd be nobody here, there normally isnt.
Im good although hate having to wear glasses to read the new site
:security: you havent posted drunk for ages either :hmmm:
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ooohhh that's a clever plan...I may email and ask. Seeing as Sunday the LEA office is shut and I can only rant at an answering machine. Which isn't half as satisfying. :P
Its not is it, ring them first thing tomorrow and hope you get some hungover employee to shout at
KingoftheNazgul
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
the new avatar is scaaarrrrrryyyyyyy! Oh I know the feeling of apparant paralysis. Since nine this morning I have moved about ten metres.

I would make such a good OAP.
KingoftheNazgul
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Its not is it, ring them first thing tomorrow and hope you get some hungover employee to shout at
Sadly it's not open on monday either (which would probs explain quite a lot). Tuesday at precisely 1.05pm I'm there though! Online job people are evil:mad: . you'd think it would only take them about 2 seconds to send out an automated email...but apparently that's too much effort. I'm in a bit of a ranty mood it seems :rolleyes: !
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Didnt crawl in until 4am and i thought there'd be nobody here, there normally isnt.
Im good although hate having to wear glasses to read the new site
:security: you havent posted drunk for ages either :hmmm:
I have but have just cunningly deleted them before anyone saw them the next morning :ninja: Its not a competition though

Oh I know the feeling of apparant paralysis. Since nine this morning I have moved about ten metres.

I would make such a good OAP.
That is remarkable, I bow down to your lazyness :adore: :p:

Being a pensioner cant come soon enough for me, easy street, only another 46 years to go
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Sadly it's not open on monday either (which would probs explain quite a lot). Tuesday at precisely 1.05pm I'm there though! Online job people are evil:mad: . you'd think it would only take them about 2 seconds to send out an automated email...but apparently that's too much effort. I'm in a bit of a ranty mood it seems :rolleyes: !
Your LEA is s*** then again im involved quite a bit with british gymnastics and my local office is like that
KingoftheNazgul
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
That is remarkable, I bow down to your lazyness :adore: :p:

Being a pensioner cant come soon enough for me, easy street, only another 46 years to go
I really shouldn't take that as a compliment...but laziness is a perfectly valid lifestyle choice dammit!

I like to think of myself as having an 85 year old mentality...
I am clearly not normal.
KingoftheNazgul
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
And RR don't worry, I am in no way, shape or form involved in british gymnastics so you will never be ranted at by me, which is probably something best avoided.
red_Rose
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Its cold Someone turn up the heat
KingoftheNazgul
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

Must dash...food calls. ALL THE WAY FROM DOWNSTAIRS.

Shocking the amount of effort these people ask me to exert.

bye!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1439)
79.72%
Leave (366)
20.28%

Watched Threads