The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Craghyrax
Second years 'marry' eachother and 'parent' incoming freshers.

Ooh yeah, we're doing that tomorrow. Except for we'll be 5/6 'parents' in each group :cool: :p:
I just didn't think much after reading 'younger brother'/got confused with the age thing and just realised how that would work :redface:
Remo
nice avatar daz

Thanks Remo, I like yours too :hubba:

and how are you this evening? :smile:
SuperDaz

:five: even if you did copy me

Hey, I'm pretty good I guess just doing some Ebaying which is always fun. I think I'm going to veg in front of the TV for a bit now though :ninja:

:frown: But it's just too funny/awesome a quote to not put into my siggy!

Let me guess, MOTD?
Reply 6583
SuperDaz
:
My brother was 20, about to start at York again next week. He changed his course so dropped out of his first year :ninja:

Oh, ok. What course is he changing from and to?
Daz

I'm not sure what a college mother is. Is that the person who looks after you Peterhousians? :p:

Petreans :p: Its just somebody who takes you out for a free meal and shows you round/gives you friendly advice etc etc when you start.
Daz
I hate when younger people exert power over me too ie my little sister

LMAO.. I haven't met many people who 'exerted power' over me. I'm a bit stubborn.
Reply 6584
Ribbons
Sorry. 'twas just too tempting :redface:

*mutters* :getmecoat
Ribbons

just didn't think much after reading 'younger brother'/got confused with the age thing and just realised how that would work

:rofl: ;console;
Reply 6585
SuperDaz
Thanks Remo, I like yours too :hubba:

and how are you this evening? :smile:

i'm ok i'm hellping my cousins with her english homework, she has to write paragraphs on cause and effects..she finally understands which is good. :smile:

how you been daz??
Craghyrax
*mutters* :getmecoat

:rofl: ;console;

Can I still keep it, pretty please? :flutter:

:redface: I do that a lot; the not thinking :sadnod:
:creep:
Reply 6588
Ribbons
Can I still keep it, pretty please? :flutter:

Only if you're prepared to defend my credibility as a Helper, should some savvy Politics kid find out :huff:

Hi Elements :smile:
Remo
i'm ok i'm hellping my cousins with her english homework, she has to write paragraphs on cause and effects..she finally understands which is good. :smile:

how you been daz??

Aw thats pretty nice of you :smile: I always look like an idiot when trying to help with homework, pieces of information tend to stick in my head for a year max :ninja:

I'm not too shabby, just had quite a boring day really :frown:
Craghyrax
Oh, ok. What course is he changing from and to?
Is that the sort of thing I should know? :ninja:

I think a type of Maths to a type of Business, or it could be t'other way round :redface:
Ribbons
Let me guess, MOTD?

I was watching a Prison Break thingy but it wasnt that good. MOTD is on in 3 minutes and I shall be watching. You know me so well :p:

Pinelem
:creep:

:hello:
Reply 6590
SuperDaz
I think a type of Maths to a type of Business, or it could be t'other way round :redface:

I tend to get confused between those too, mainly because if somebody starts to talk to me about anything finance/business,accounting or maths-related I usually fail to scrape together enough interest to make it to the end of the sentence, and thus fail to retain any important details :flute:
Craghyrax
Only if you're prepared to defend my credibility as a Helper, should some savvy Politics kid find out :huff:

Heh deal :deal:
:biggrin:
SuperDaz

I was watching a Prison Break thingy but it wasnt that good. MOTD is on in 3 minutes and I shall be watching. You know me so well :p:

Heh :proud:
:p:

Hey Ele!
how dee doo di y'll....!
wackysparkle
how dee doo di y'll....!

:eek: Wackydoo! :dancing:
How are you? How was your summer?

Missed you :frown:
hello again!
AE!!! ---haven't used that one in sometime :frown:

summer was greeaattt!!! miss my family though :ninja: - 4 months just ain't good.
I'm alrighty, back in the UK time zone :cool:

how've you been then? :hugs:
Evening
Hello Daz, Craggy N.Rock and Ribbie and anyone else I've failed to yet notice!;grouphugs; Am multi-tasking atm again- actually atm, I can't think of a moment when I haven't been multi-tasking.:hmmmm:
Hellu Red :cool: and my lil mentoree :p:

Latest