The Insomniac's Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
wackysparkle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
2 spongebob??? :eek2: no freaking waaaaaaaaaay!!!!
:five: -- I'm stuck with a useless piece of junk that's seen an icebox in it's life :huff:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hmm *thinks up a funky gadget for HCT*

I present to you......a shiiinniiieeee nnnnnnnnnnnnnneeewwwww double headed quarter!!!!! --- go criss angel, go criss angel, goooo criss angel!
Sundous
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
2 spongebob??? :eek2: no freaking waaaaaaaaaay!!!!
:five: -- I'm stuck with a useless piece of junk that's seen an icebox in it's life :huff:

:five:, don't worry..one day you will be blessed with a spongebob toaster ;console;

:p:

p.s. criss angel is ghey :ninja:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
what cheek! you don't even know me! :huff: - who's to say that I don't own a classic Henry hoover? smiley face and all?sooo.... :aetsch:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
HCT.. you got your 1/2 hour dudette :cool:

I must now say adieu to mes amies... - catch you guys late on another fun-filled insomniac night, same time.. every night

bydie byyyeee y'll!!
nice meeting all the new peeps ;yes;

edit: criss Angel.. ghay?!?! --- you dare! you actually dddddddddddddddddddaaareeee..... ... so who's your source? coz he said that it was meant to be hushed up, hence my absurd reaction!
Sundous
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
dating paris hilton practically oozes "I love men but I don't want to fess up that's why I briefly dated a semi-dude like creature" ;yes;

New people ftw :cool: by which I mean myself :ninja:
:wavey:!
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
oo nice one.. and I thought it was because he dated Britney Spears :hmmmm:

byedie bye :ciao:
herecomestrouble
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
hmm *thinks up a funky gadget for HCT*

I present to you......a shiiinniiieeee nnnnnnnnnnnnnneeewwwww double headed quarter!!!!! --- go criss angel, go criss angel, goooo criss angel!
yaaay

but noooo it went to quickly. stay a little longer :angel:

:hct:
herecomestrouble
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
helllooo? :puppyeyes:

anyone? :puppyeyes:
*Tears and Butterflies*
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm still here. Attempting to do psychology coursework though. *sigh*
herecomestrouble
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ouch! :hugs: whats it on?
Phantom Phoenix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hi everyone/anyone who's awake...

...could I come and talk to you please? :puppyeyes:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Phantom Phoenix)
Hi everyone/anyone who's awake...

...could I come and talk to you please? :puppyeyes:
Hey :hello: Whats up?

Did someone mention psychology coursework :afraid:
Phantom Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
Hey :hello: Whats up?

Did someone mention psychology coursework :afraid:
Hi!

Not much happening so I thought I'd see if anyone was awake (saw a link in samba's sig). Are you a psychologist too? I'm starting on Tuesday :p:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh that sounds cool, where are you starting? Good luck with it

No, I'm not a psychologist but a friend of mine studied it and it looked hard. I also just loathe coursework in general :p: I finished my degree a few months ago in Politics, now I just stay up late watching scary movies :ninja:

Samba rocks ;yes;
Phantom Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Glasgow It's not the abolsute apex but it's pretty good (plus I'm already settled here with my boyfriend, so it sort of made sense). I actually thought about taking Politics but never did (love Psych too much, I mean, you get paid to be professionally nosy!).

What scary movies? I'm looking for recommendations. The last thing I've seen that actually frightened the hell out of me was Ringu and that was YEARS ago.
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Glasgow It's not the abolsute apex but it's pretty good (plus I'm already settled here with my boyfriend, so it sort of made sense). I actually thought about taking Politics but never did (love Psych too much, I mean, you get paid to be professionally nosy!).

What scary movies? I'm looking for recommendations. The last thing I've seen that actually frightened the hell out of me was Ringu and that was YEARS ago.
I was just watching 'Severance', it was described as a 'grisly horror' but disappointed on both counts. To be honest I havent really seen a great horror or phychological thriller for a while, they all seem to be the same now and I'm pretty desensitised :p:

Foreign ones do seem the best, if you like Ringu then you might like Shutter, a Thai horror http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0440803/ which was pretty good

I dont really have any strong opinions either way on Glasgow, I've never been. If you enjoy it then thats all that matters. Not sure if the reason to chose a career is because you're nosy is a great idea though
Phantom Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I was just watching 'Severance', it was described as a 'grisly horror' but disappointed on both counts. To be honest I havent really seen a great horror or phychological thriller for a while, they all seem to be the same now and I'm pretty desensitised :p:

Foreign ones do seem the best, if you like Ringu then you might like Shutter, a Thai horror http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0440803/ which was pretty good

I dont really have any strong opinions either way on Glasgow, I've never been. If you enjoy it then thats all that matters. Not sure if the reason to chose a career is because you're nosy is a great idea though
Well, I'm sure there are other reasons, I just can't remember what they were at this time of night...!

I've heard of Shutter actually, might give that a try when I can afford it (which will probably be the 8th of Never, but still, it's good to have something in mind). I know what you mean about getting desensitised though; I have the same problem with everything new just being a bit blah.

Glasgow's not a bad place; like all cities I guess...again, mostly blah. Where did you study?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well, I'm sure there are other reasons, I just can't remember what they were at this time of night...!

I've heard of Shutter actually, might give that a try when I can afford it (which will probably be the 8th of Never, but still, it's good to have something in mind). I know what you mean about getting desensitised though; I have the same problem with everything new just being a bit blah.

Glasgow's not a bad place; like all cities I guess...again, mostly blah. Where did you study?
I was at sunny old Keele, the only university in the country named after a village. That suited me fine though as I dont really like big cities I'm looking for a job now but havent had much luck, although my mum hasn't really said anything yet :ninja:

You should be able to pick up a cheap copy of Shutter on the internet somewhere, what exactly do you think your student loan is there for :p:

I got the original Halloween the other day off Ebay and was pretty disappointed. It was rated so highly on IMDB too I also saw this not along ago and it was pretty scary http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0169005/ there was actually one scene that almost made my heart stop :blush:
Phantom Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I was at sunny old Keele, the only university in the country named after a village. That suited me fine though as I dont really like big cities I'm looking for a job now but havent had much luck, although my mum hasn't really said anything yet :ninja:

You should be able to pick up a cheap copy of Shutter on the internet somewhere, what exactly do you think your student loan is there for :p:

I got the original Halloween the other day off Ebay and was pretty disappointed. It was rated so highly on IMDB too I also saw this not along ago and it was pretty scary http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0169005/ there was actually one scene that almost made my heart stop :blush:
That looks quite strange and off-the-beaten track; that's usually where you find the good films these days, unfortunately. Student loan comes through on Tuesday so no problems there lol! I've never seen Halloween...I don't think...I tend to get those films with multiple sequels muddled up (Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween etc).

I got the Evil Dead trilogy not long ago and then third one was the biggest disaster in the world...just naff. The other two were pretty cool though. :p:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (63)
29.44%
No - I got the required grades (122)
57.01%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (29)
13.55%

Watched Threads