The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cant sleep, just came downstairs to get horlicksed up :frown:

I might look into Evil Dead trilogy, it doesnt sound that bad from my quick google search :teeth:
Sorry SuperDaz, fell asleep for a bit there (not a true Insomniac at all!). Hope the Horlicks works :smile: G'night.
Morning :frown:
wackysparkle
aw nuts, not the puppy dog eyes HCT!!!! :frown: ---- *looks at watch* fiiiiiiiiiinnee.... another 1/2 hour :wink:

that is very true Ribbz.... taekwando skills shall terminate when needed! :biggrin:

edit: I said hellu ages ago to you Pinelem!! :huff:

Spoiler

You did?!? :>.<: I didn't see you.:ninja: :creep:
Could resist what?:hubba: ^o)
red_Rose
Morning :frown:

:hello: Morning! Oh noesies, what's down?;console;
Pinelem
:hello: Morning! Oh noesies, what's down?;console;

Its raining and i've gotta go to uni :frown:

How are you?
red_Rose
Its raining and i've gotta go to uni :frown:

How are you?

:-/ :hugs: An umbrella or coat with a hood will help if you have either or both of them;yes;.
I'm a little behind with the time; I keep thinking that it's earlier than it really is because it is so dark and dull outside.:s: :redface: Say it's almost quarter to 10 now and I feel like it's quarter to 7 instead.:s-smilie: :redface:
Reply 6727
Hello strangers! Hows things been in my (long, uni-forced) absence?

I don't like the new site!! it confuses me!!
Hi simon :wavey:

I've gotta shoot off, im running late :eek:
Reply 6729
*wanders in* .....:s-smilie: *gives up on observing nobody's online* :creep:
*wanders in four hours late* :p:
*Saunters in*.:p:

*Is now properly awake*.:p:
Pinelem
*Saunters in*.:p:

*Is now properly awake*.:p:

Hey Pinelem, how are you?

That was a very nice saunter :p:
SuperDaz
Hey Pinelem, how are you?

That was a very nice saunter :p:

:wink: It was wasn't it.:p:

I'm still rather tired :yawn: but I haven't done anything in my planner for today yet :redface: :ninja: :redface: so I'll stay up I suppose, if it's worth my while.:p:

You?
Pinelem
:wink: It was wasn't it.:p:

I'm still rather tired :yawn: but I haven't done anything in my planner for today yet :redface: :ninja: :redface: so I'll stay up I suppose, if it's worth my while.:p:

You?

So you're having a lazy day then, they're always good :five: Whats in the planner? Anything you can put off for another day? :wink:

I'm pretty good thanks :smile: I've just been post office selling a few more of my text books. Not done too much else apart from watch Neighbours and Cricket :tongue:roid:
SuperDaz
So you're having a lazy day then, they're always good :five: Whats in the planner? Anything you can put off for another day? :wink:

I'm pretty good thanks :smile: I've just been post office selling a few more of my text books. Not done too much else apart from watch Neighbours and Cricket :tongue:roid:

Jah, a slumber day :cool: - everyone needs one once in a while! Not really; got loads of things to do before heading off to uni.:ninja: Coolio, getting much money for them? I haven't watched Neighbours yet- was asleep :p:, but I did watch this Mega Disaster programme on volanic activity from Mt St Helens and Mt Rainier.:biggrin:
Pinelem
Jah, a slumber day :cool: - everyone needs one once in a while! Not really; got loads of things to do before heading off to uni.:ninja: Coolio, getting much money for them? I haven't watched Neighbours yet- was asleep :p:, but I did watch this Mega Disaster programme on volanic activity from Mt St Helens and Mt Rainier.:biggrin:

Ooh when are you starting up at uni? Are you getting nervous yet? I was full of nerves for a few weeks before I went then after half an hour of being there I felt like I was in place :smile:

I got a bit of money but not anywhere near the amount I paid for them :ninja: I'm just glad to get rid of them though and get something back.

Volcanoes :afraid: Although you are going to be a geography student so you probably quite like them :p:
Reply 6737
Superdaz, a hero to everyone
Fights his battles to the end, never giving up
Loved by all, he'll never let us down
We will never lose the faith, for Superdaaaz!!!

[scroll]:party:[/scroll]
Sundous
Superdaz, a hero to everyone
Fights his battles to the end, never giving up
Loved by all, he'll never let us down
We will never lose the faith, for Superdaaaz!!!

[scroll]:party:[/scroll]

:blush: :redface: :shy2: :blushing:

I'm not sure what to make of that, I've never had any poems written about me before :p: ;penguin;
Reply 6739
SuperDaz
:blush: :redface: :shy2: :blushing:

I'm not sure what to make of that, I've never had any poems written about me before :p: ;penguin;

Hahaha, it's not a poem silly :p: it's a song ;yes;

I didn't make it up either, it's a song from the powerpuff girls and I changed "Major man" (the superhero the song is about") in to Superdaz :ninja:

I'm such a geek :proud:

Anyway, you are officially part of a song sung by Jasmine ;yes; :hugs:

Latest