Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)

Whats there to miss in London? You should be 'bigging it up' in Canada :p: My brothers over there at the moment actually and sounds like hes having a lot of fun

i was havin a wicked time until my cousin left to go back to norway. funnily i miss my room and my bed, its not the esame when your sleepin somewhere else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    I might take a stab at one..although declaring my intent to do so might jinx it :ninja:
    I just miss having my laptop to sit in bed with. Sitting at the PC is just not the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_Rose)
    I just miss having my laptop to sit in bed with. Sitting at the PC is just not the same
    Any news on the broken laptop yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_Rose)
    Its kinda rubbish, yeh. I have a good deal though. My PC is next to my bed..and I don't have a computer chair. I have a massive squashy chair that would be an armchair but has no arms. Basically I'm renting the room, and had to use the furniture I got. There isn't space for an extra chair, so I just turned it into my computer chair The most comfortable position to sit in is crosslegged, or with one leg bent and the other stretched out on the bed next to me Its great. You can sit like this for hours!

Having said that, I'm really excited about getting a laptop soon!

ReputationRep:
    Any news on the broken laptop yet?
    I need to get a new AC/DC adapter, just need to shop around for a good price.
    Anyway its CSI time :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Have fun watching CSI

How are you anyway Craggy? :poke:

ReputationRep:
    How are you anyway Craggy? :poke:
    Peaceful How are you? Any jobhunting? :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Hello you pair. How's things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DenkMit)
    Hello you pair. How's things?
    #macarena#

You?

ReputationRep:
    Peaceful How are you? Any jobhunting? :flute:
    :blush: I really should be, I dont know whats stopping me, I really hate that I'm being so lazy about it and will try and change that this week :idea:

I've not had a great day, a few things on my mind think I may hide in bed for a bit.

Hey DM :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Been better. Accident at work... Hot oil based accident...

But I got tomorrow off lol
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, Crag - did you hear? The real UN finally did some good :p: [link]

ReputationRep:
    :blush: I really should be, I dont know whats stopping me, I really hate that I'm being so lazy about it and will try and change that this week :idea:

I've not had a great day, a few things on my mind think I may hide in bed for a bit.

Hey DM :hello:
    Go to an agency. They make it alot easier.

ReputationRep:
    Been better. Accident at work... Hot oil based accident...

But I got tomorrow off lol
    Ouch :eek:

Hope you feel better soon.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes, Crag - did you hear? The real UN finally did some good :p: [link]
    *looks*

ReputationRep:
    w00t at 'UNAMID' :king1: Although its a bummer we'll only see it happen 2008 :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Ouch :eek:

Hope you feel better soon.
    Feeling a bit better now, I just can't make a fist or touch anything hot with my right hand.

ReputationRep:
    w00t at 'UNAMID' :king1: Although its a bummer we'll only see it happen 2008 :hmpf:
    Indeed! It's not that long away anyway, and I'd imagine that the Summer 2008 date is for full implementation - for all we know, there's already special forces or anything in there, or at least on their way

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching the Simpsons movie on TV links, so I'm feeling a bit better now

Although slightly worrying is that the recording I have is 1.16 long while the movie is 1.26 long

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching the Simpsons movie on TV links, so I'm feeling a bit better now

Although slightly worrying is that the recording I have is 1.16 long while the movie is 1.26 long

just watch the last 10 minutes. lol.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.