:itsme:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    :itsme:
    How are you? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    How are you? :hugs:
    I'm a lot better for seeing you :p: I'm pretty good, I'm seriously considering hibernation until March

How about you? Good day?:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I still ****ing hate this new layout

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal)
    I still ****ing hate this new layout
    I'm starting to like it

Its especially fun being able to write things in white and noone seeing them

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to like it

Its especially fun being able to write things in white and noone seeing them
    yeah, but you drink :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeah, but you drink :p:
    Who told you that :eek:

Lies, I tell you, Lies!

ReputationRep:
    Who told you that :eek:

Lies, I tell you, Lies!
    There is documentary proof :p:

ReputationRep:
    There is documentary proof :p:
    :blush: How are you anyway?

I just applied to HM Revenue and Customs, the online application form took like 40 minutes :stickyman

*note to self, find out what HM Revenue and Customs do

ReputationRep:
    *note to self, find out what HM Revenue and Customs do
    :rofl: Why do you want to hibernate?

I'm ok thanks Daz. The scary day is approaching. I'm staying at a friend's house and I've been rather busy and out alot, hence not coming online

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Why do you want to hibernate?
    Its getting really cold and my bed is warm It just makes a lot of sense at this time in my life. It would put off job hunting for a few months anyway :p:

(Original post by Cag)
    I'm ok thanks Daz. The scary day is approaching. I'm staying at a friend's house and I've been rather busy and out alot, hence not coming online
    Three sleeps to go until the big day Theres nothing to be scared about ;console; Have you had your leaving party yet?

Hey 'Roo, how are things :cool:

ReputationRep:

Great thanks Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Its getting really cold and my bed is warm It just makes a lot of sense at this time in my life. It would put off job hunting for a few months anyway :p:

Three sleeps to go until the big day Theres nothing to be scared about ;console; Have you had your leaving party yet?

If I didn't think that I wasn't also going to be reducing my TSR time soon, I'd probably implore you to reconsider.
    I've had two leaving parties after a fashion And a few nice presents. I'm feeling sad to leave and quite reluctant to have to endure the chaotic craziness of starting. I think I'll start to enjoy myself after the first two weeks are over.

ReputationRep:
    If I didn't think that I wasn't also going to be reducing my TSR time soon, I'd probably implore you to reconsider.
    I've had two leaving parties after a fashion And a few nice presents. I'm feeling sad to leave and quite reluctant to have to endure the chaotic craziness of starting. I think I'll start to enjoy myself after the first two weeks are over.
    You had two parties and didn't invite me to one, how rude :p: Glad you had a nice time

When I started I had a good first week, a miserable month, and then got to know more people and felt at home. I guess its different for everyone. I didnt really understand the people who left after a few days, they didnt really give it a chance!

(Original post by Hopping Mad Kangaroo)
    Great thanks Yourself?
    Ok I guess, not much happening down my end :ninja:

Have you started uni yet?

ReputationRep:
    You had two parties and didn't invite me to one, how rude :p: Glad you had a nice time
    Well last time I invited you to something, you didn't come :p: So I didn't kid myself by holding any hope :puppyeyes:
    (Original post by Daz)
    When I started I had a good first week, a miserable month, and then got to know more people and felt at home. I guess its different for everyone. I didnt really understand the people who left after a few days, they didnt really give it a chance!
    I can't see people leaving Cambridge after a few days. Wouldn't it be absolutely ridiculous to work that hard to get in to the place and then just leave? :confused:

ReputationRep:

Ok I guess, not much happening down my end :ninja:

Have you started uni yet?
    Nah, Im off on sunday. I take it you havent :p:

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.