The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Craghyrax
:hello: I'm alive..but at the moment its really busy in our college computer suite..I'm only getting a laptop on Monday.. so not really sure when I'll have 'normal' access again.

Craggy! :hugs: Hope its going well :smile:
Ouch, I've just took a 2 hour online test for this graduate job. It was hard work and I think I did pretty badly too :stickyman

I shouldn't have to take tests anymore :hmpf:
I should be doing some work :ninja:
[scroll] hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello [/scroll]
herecomestrouble
[scroll] hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello [/scroll]

I'm sure theres something you're trying to tell us, but I can work out what exactly

Are you trying to say hello? :confused: :p:

I've been doing a good job of thread killing recently :ninja:
....no... you dont understand me :frown:
:puppyeyes: :sad::puppyeyes: :sad::puppyeyes: :sad::puppyeyes: :sad::puppyeyes: :sad::puppyeyes: :sad:
herecomestrouble
:puppyeyes: :sad::puppyeyes: :sad::puppyeyes: :sad::puppyeyes: :sad::puppyeyes: :sad::puppyeyes: :sad:

lol wut...
I have returned :biggrin:
red_Rose
I have returned :biggrin:

:itsme: :biggrin: How are you Gemma?
SuperDaz
:itsme: :biggrin: How are you Gemma?

Tired, it could be time for a nap. How about you?
red_Rose
Tired, it could be time for a nap. How about you?

Oh I love naps :hubba: Have fun

I've been better tbh, but I've just found the Football Manager 2008 demo which is cheering me up a bit :smile:

I'm aware how much of a geek that makes me sound... even more so that usual I mean :redface:
My little toe hurts :frown:
Ribbons

;console;

Daz, halo 3 is far superior :biggrin:
Reply 7014
:creep:
Ribbons

#nopity# :p: What have you done to it?

red_Rose
Daz, halo 3 is far superior :biggrin:

I haven't even played Halo :redface:

I was never a big fan of first person shooters. Do you think I should try it out? :ninja:

Craghyrax
:creep:

Hey :biggrin: :hugs: How are you? Having fun? We've missed you :poke:
Reply 7016
SuperDaz
Hey :biggrin: :hugs: How are you? Having fun? We've missed you :poke:

Its really cool here, but its waaaaayyy too busy! :s-smilie: I'm a bit out of my depth at the mo :ninja:
Craghyrax
Its really cool here, but its waaaaayyy too busy! :s-smilie: I'm a bit out of my depth at the mo :ninja:

How do you mean out of your depth? :redface:

Its always busy the first few weeks, I'm sure things will calm down mid term ;yes; Hows your room? Had any lectures yet? :hubba: (not in your room obviously :p: )
Reply 7018
SuperDaz
How do you mean out of your depth? :redface:

Its always busy the first few weeks, I'm sure things will calm down mid term ;yes; Hows your room? Had any lectures yet? :hubba: (not in your room obviously :p: )

I had an induction lecture today and a supervision yesterday. Today scared the living daylights out of me! There's sooooo much work to do, and they didn't give us any idea of what we're supposed to be doing. The supervisors should contact us and arrange meetings and set us work, but in the meantime we're supposed to be reading stuff, and they don't give us clues as to what we need to read. Just a really long reading list :s-smilie:
Its very confusing :frown:
My room's ok, but I moved today. I was in a really expensive (but not that amazing) room, so I complained, and I've now got a really nice, cheap, fairly large basement room that's quite friendly :smile:

How's jobhunting?
Craghyrax
I had an induction lecture today and a supervision yesterday. Today scared the living daylights out of me! There's sooooo much work to do, and they didn't give us any idea of what we're supposed to be doing. The supervisors should contact us and arrange meetings and set us work, but in the meantime we're supposed to be reading stuff, and they don't give us clues as to what we need to read. Just a really long reading list :s-smilie:
Its very confusing :frown:

I suppose when you look around everyone else seems perfectly at ease with the situation too? I've certainly been there! :hmpf: You get used to it though, it just seemed to click for me after a few weeks and what I was supposed to be learning. I'm sure it will be the same for you but remember there are loads of staff there to help if you need it :smile:

Reading is supposed to reinforce lectures and help you prepare for tutorials, as well as helping you write Essays. Have they given you a topic list or anything like that? What are the names of the modules you're taking :ninja:

Craggy
My room's ok, but I moved today. I was in a really expensive (but not that amazing) room, so I complained, and I've now got a really nice, cheap, fairly large basement room that's quite friendly :smile:

How's jobhunting?

It sounds nice, and I'm glad its cheaper, I'll have to come and visit to check it out :p:

The job hunting is starting to get me down. I've been trying really hard in the past two weeks (before I didnt take it that seriously) but am no more succesful. Its tough :frown:

Latest