Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    causing pandamonium with your yellow snow?? -- so proud of you m'dear :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    only for you
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    aww you are an angel you are -- anything the dear wackii can do for ya? :girl:

anything will do :evil:

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm.... where to begin

fancy giving me a winning lottery ticket, finding me a gorgeous single person to fall in love with me, and scratching my back?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    pass on the scratching back part.. you can hand that to Ribbz.. she is my AE after all

tis easy with the lottery ticket -- you need to get that one fixed.. I know peeps :ninja:
    and single gorgeous person? - how about someone like James Lafferty?

ReputationRep:
    ok.... ribz will sort out my itch

yeah... ok... about 7 million will do me?

and yeah sure... whens my date with him?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    7 mil? tis a snap dudette.

well... we need to work round his schedule, so how about on a Tuesday? - secret hideout.. your choice of course.. give me the stats so I can let his agent know

ReputationRep:
    how about my place at 7? :hubba:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    your place huh? huhuhuhuhuh???/ --- talk about a wild side.. just make sure you don't give him any yellow snow you hear? :p:

alright... tis a date then.. I'll let his agent know.

edit: he will arrive in a blue nissan so that no one knows it's him, and he need some directions to his place -- forward it to [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha: do you have posters of him all over your wall?! :p: you can have him if you want... oo we could have a double date
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    nah.. I just posters of his gorgous co-star Chad :love: -- oo double?? -- fer sure fer suuuuure

ReputationRep:
    All this girl talk :afraid:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    oooo sUllLLLYYYyy!!! "

ReputationRep:
    ur always welcome daz

ReputationRep:
    im starting to think im the most insomniacy one here :puppyeyes:

:marchmell
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    well you did disappear for nearly a 1/2 hour HCT :huff: - but had to get to bed anyway, had a 10am lecture.

looks like I will be less 'insomniacy' for sometime, just got a lot of work to do at the moment!

ReputationRep:
    pft.. just me then....all alone.... with no friends....and nothing to do......

:puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    oh fer goodness sake, you drama queen :p: - I'm still about.. just looked at one statement... that's me done there for this week now! lol..
    Checked up train tickets, timetables and projects -- still have the latter to do.. argh.

What are you up to HCT? - surely you have work to do as well? :security: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    :marchmell
    I love that guy :p:

Afternoon all

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.