The Insomniac's Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by DenkMit)
Guys, I'm off to bed methinks. Its been a stressful day, what with being dipped in 200c oil and everything lol
Sleep well :hugs: Really hope your hand doesn't hurt
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
I had to sort out that mess in MUN last night and it resulted in a long chain of PMs that went on till gone 3 And then after that I couldn't sleep cos it was buggin me. Only drifted off at about 5 and woke up at 9 for work :coma:
Hmm, you let a troll get to you then. You should have just sent a standardised response to all those PM's saying that you were sorting it, and then fixed it and made an announcement. I dont know why it bugged you so much, i would have said the matter was fairly insignificant. I assume you dont have to be up 4 anything 2morrow?
Ten Green Bottles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh absolutely true. But it is more fun to take on a challenge that is your level, surely?
Yes it is, but the only person better than me down there is the barmaid, and she's only around during the holidays thanks to Uni.
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Misunderstood Beauty)
Yes it is, but the only person better than me down there is the barmaid, and she's only around during the holidays thanks to Uni.
Well play drunk yourself then! There are other ways of making it a challenge. Or go to a different pub, and see who else is there.
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
(Original post by RK89)
Hmm, you let a troll get to you then. You should have just sent a standardised response to all those PM's saying that you were sorting it, and then fixed it and made an announcement. I dont know why it bugged you so much, i would have said the matter was fairly insignificant. I assume you dont have to be up 4 anything 2morrow?
Work tomorrow
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Work tomorrow
Ouch, sounds like you are busy at the minute. I bet you cant wait for your student finance to kick in.
Ten Green Bottles
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
RK - I'm 14 But yeah, I might walk down to the other pub. Thanks for the idea.
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh I forgot that little problem. May I ask at that age what on earth are you doing in a pub with drunk 18 year olds? I am surprised you are allowed in.
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
(Original post by RK89)
Ouch, sounds like you are busy at the minute. I bet you cant wait for your student finance to kick in.
Well..its more the getting to Uni bit I can't wait for just cos I know I'll love it. Money aside.. In some ways I'm not looking forward because I think I'll have less time for TSR once I'm there, so I'm slightly apprehensive about how I'll balance it all
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh I forgot that little problem. May I ask at that age what on earth are you doing in a pub with drunk 18 year olds? I am surprised you are allowed in
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well..its more the getting to Uni bit I can't wait for just cos I know I'll love it. Money aside.. In some ways I'm not looking forward because I think I'll have less time for TSR once I'm there, so I'm slightly apprehensive about how I'll balance it all
Hmm, you are making me sort of jealous with your Oxbridge place. If you deserved the place then you wont have a problem finding time for TSR, and anyway you can work and post at the same time.
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
*shrug* I got into 18 only places when I was 14 without even trying. A 21yr old asked me out when I was 14 and nearly died of shock when he found out! :laugh:
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
*shrug* I got into 18 only places when I was 14 without even trying. A 21yr old asked me out when I was 14 and nearly died of shock when he found out! :laugh:
Hmm, how come you look so much older than you are. I still have to use my id quite often, despite being of age.
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Fraid I'm off to bed Goodnight! :yawn:
Ten Green Bottles
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
They couldn't care less, as long as I don't try and order alcohol it's fine.

:wavey: I'm off too. G'night.
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
(Original post by RK89)
Hmm, how come you look so much older than you are. I still have to use my id quite often, despite being of age.
I just did. Its body language too. I come across as older because I always held myself with much more confidence than my peers and appeared more natural and relaxed around adult company.
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I just did. Its body language too. I come across as older because I always held myself with much more confidence than my peers and appeared more natural and relaxed around adult company.
I never had you down as the arrogant/ over confident type. You never struck me as one for playing the body language game either.
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
(Original post by RK89)
I never had you down as the arrogant/ over confident type. You never struck me as one for playing the body language game either.
You often misinterpret me, RK. I'm glad you're beginning to notice that. And body language doesn't have to be a 'game'. One communicates a message whether you are aware of it or not. It doesn't have to be intentional.
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:coffee:
Rafa
Report 11 years ago
:wavey:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (71)
30.34%
No - I got the required grades (132)
56.41%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (31)
13.25%

Watched Threads