Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wackysparkle)
    awww... thank you so much Craggy :hugs: - I will let you know if that happens ;yes;

So far all I have is a copy from the library that needs to be returned ASAP coz it's reserved
    Its a pleasure :love:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :lovie:

And if there is a way to clear the confuddled thoughts you have about your work I shall try to help out in anyway I can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    *sigh*

*breathes*
    *gives you a big :hugs:*

If you dont believe that Marx is right then why dont you say that in your essay. You just need to find a few sources from other writers who think so too. I didnt particularly like Marx that much, a lot of his stuff seems pretty vague and at times he seemed to pick conclusions up out of thin air!

I can have a look through my notes and see if I have anything that might help you if you want. I just need to remember where I put my first year notes :confused:
    On another note, I just found that the book that I so desperately need is not available on WHsmith, blackwells AND AmazonUK - who will notify me when it comes available... how ridiculous is that?
    What book are you looking for? Ebay or Waterstones might help perhaps?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    It's an Architecture book - hmm... let me try out those places too... gimme a sec..

ReputationRep:
    :lovie:

And if there is a way to clear the confuddled thoughts you have about your work I shall try to help out in anyway I can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)

If you dont believe that Marx is right then why dont you say that in your essay. You just need to find a few sources from other writers who think so too. I didnt particularly like Marx that much, a lot of his stuff seems pretty vague and at times he seemed to pick conclusions up out of thin air!
    Thanks, but I guess i have to fully 'get' what his argument is to start before I can disagree with it
    I can have a look through my notes and see if I have anything that might help you if you want. I just need to remember where I put my first year notes :confused:
    Don't worry about it. I suspect we'll have moved on to Weber by this time next week, so it goes rather fast..:ninja:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/displayStockAvailability.do?sku= 4726334

and there's nothing on Ebay -- this book isn't prehistoric either, it was published in 2000

ReputationRep:
    what's it called?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Building Ideas: An introduction to Architectural Theory
    -Jonathan A. Hale

ReputationRep:
    hellooo my lovelys

i bought my first xmas pressie today :eek:

how you all doooin?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/displayStockAvailability.do?sku= 4726334

and there's nothing on Ebay -- this book isn't prehistoric either, it was published in 2000
    I tried a quick look on Google, you're right, it does seem like golddust

This place has it for $80 dollars (£40 pounds) but that seems a bit much :eek:
    http://www.worldretailstore.com/item/BE-0471851949.html
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :eek3: - I'm looking for a second hand one... looks like I will just have to wait for Amazon to notify me for now :dontknow: - seems very odd though! It's the main book for my course, and has been for previous years as well. How DID they manage?!

ah well...I have to go now mes amies - I have a 10am tomorrow followed by an exceedingly boring lecture on how to use vectorworks :yawn:

goodnight! :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by herecomestrouble)
    hellooo my lovelys

i bought my first xmas pressie today :eek:

how you all doooin?
    What did you get me?

I'm not too shabby, had quite a good day actually :p: How are you?

I'm afraid I'll have to be going soon too, dentist at 9am tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    What did you get me?

I'm not too shabby, had quite a good day actually :p: How are you?

I'm afraid I'll have to be going soon too, dentist at 9am tomorrow

I cant TELL you - you'll have to wait and see

Yeah im ok thanks. bit of a sore throat but nothing i cant handle

What you done today?

:hmmm: dont go to the dentist: trust me your teeth are fine now stay up and talk to me ;thumbsup;

:hct:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    HCT really IS a villainess in disguise :ninja: are you the spirit of Insomniac present/past/future? :p:

ReputationRep:
    That would be me :p:

ReputationRep:
    HCT really IS a villainess in disguise :ninja: are you the spirit of Insomniac present/past/future? :p:

;yes; thats mmmeee

:hct:

mwahahaha
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    [Craggy] oo nice one :five:

I really should go to bed.. I'm such an internatholic :rolleyes:....

if I disappear suddenly it will be because my laptop made me go to bed :p:

reallly.. it did.. it didn't REALLY get repaired by the IT center :s

ReputationRep:
    no excuses wacky. if you leave my heart will break and you will be responsible :ninja:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :bawling:

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.