I'm planning to tidy my room and apply for some jobs online :hmpf:

You dont seem too impressed with that.
red_Rose
You dont seem too impressed with that.

Well :blush:

I really need a maid/butler to do these sorts of things for me :hmmm:

How are you this morning Gemma? :flutter:
Reply 766
I have tonsillitis again :frown: Not sure what I'm going to do not eaten since breakfast yesterday :bawling:
Lil Miss Luce
I have tonsillitis again :frown: Not sure what I'm going to do not eaten since breakfast yesterday :bawling:

:eek2: Oh dear, hope you feel better soon ;console;

How many times have you had tonsillitis now? Ever thought about having them out?
Reply 768
This is the 4th time in as many years. Every time I go to the doctors they just give me antibiotics.
Reply 769
:teeth:
Reply 770
Lil Miss Luce
This is the 4th time in as many years. Every time I go to the doctors they just give me antibiotics.

:hugs: Demand for them to be taken out :smile: ANd get yourself some nice ice cream to eat ;yes;

Daz
How are you this morning Gemma?:flutter:

Ok, about to start on my large pile of ironing :frown:
Craghyrax
You often misinterpret me, RK. I'm glad you're beginning to notice that. And body language doesn't have to be a 'game'. One communicates a message whether you are aware of it or not. It doesn't have to be intentional.

Body language can be a game, for example Poker. You can mess around with your body language so people cannot pick up a message pretty easily, it just takes a little effort.
red_Rose
Ok, about to start on my large pile of ironing :frown:

Ironing :afraid: :banghead: :vroam:

We always have stacks of clothes at mine that need ironing, its the one task that everyone seems to hate. Definitely another task for my maid.

Hello RK, causing trouble again I see :wink:
SuperDaz
Ironing :afraid: :banghead: :vroam:

We always have stacks of clothes at mine that need ironing, its the one task that everyone seems to hate. Definitely another task for my maid.

Hello RK, causing trouble again I see :wink:

Moi, causing trouble? I was just continuing last nite chat with Craggy. I probably have to log off soon though...
Reply 774
SuperDaz
Definitely another task for my maid.

You wish :p:
Reply 775
RK89
Body language can be a game, for example Poker. You can mess around with your body language so people cannot pick up a message pretty easily, it just takes a little effort.

Indeed. I was just saying that it isn't so with me.
Reply 776
Brief 'hello' people :smile: I'm on a split shift, which means I get to come home for two hours and then have to go back :getmecoat
Reply 777
Afternoon Richy :smile:
Reply 778
#2(Laika)
Afternoon Richy :smile:

How goes it? :biggrin:
Reply 779
Craghyrax
How goes it? :biggrin:

It goes good, you ok? :smile:

Latest

Trending