Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    It goes good, you ok?
    Yep. Pretty much I'm hating this heat :hmpf: But work is cool. I get on very well with the kitchen manager. We both sit crosslegged on the freezer and read our books :laugh: And we like the same music :p: I don't doss; promise :angel: I scrubbed down all the kitchen tiles today. But its still nice.

(Original post by Craghyrax)
    Yep. Pretty much I'm hating this heat :hmpf: But work is cool. I get on very well with the kitchen manager. We both sit crosslegged on the freezer and read our books :laugh: And we like the same music :p: I don't doss; promise :angel: I scrubbed down all the kitchen tiles today. But its still nice.
    You and me both, it's nice you get on well with your manager, makes going to work more pleasant, what kinda music are you into, i've never actually asked...

ReputationRep:
    You and me both, it's nice you get on well with your manager, makes going to work more pleasant, what kinda music are you into, i've never actually asked...
    I'm rather fussy :blush: I hate any pop, rave, trance, house, dance, hiphop, R&B etc. I like rock, especially alternative and indi. I don't really like punk, or anything to angry or bouncy and upbeat. I don't really like Jazz but I love Classical I listen to alot of Radiohead, Muse, Coldplay, Keane. Recently Jack Johnson too

How bout you?

I'm rather fussy :blush: I hate any pop, rave, trance, house, dance, hiphop, R&B etc. I like rock, especially alternative and indi. I don't really like punk, or anything to angry or bouncy and upbeat. I don't really like Jazz but I love Classical I listen to alot of Radiohead, Muse, Coldplay, Keane. Recently Jack Johnson too

How bout you?
    Oh brilliant, your pretty much into the same things as me ; love my Indie/Rock!

ReputationRep:

How bout you?
    :vroam:

ReputationRep:
    Oh brilliant, your pretty much into the same things as me ; love my Indie/Rock!
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinelem)
    :vroam:
    You knew this.

ReputationRep:
    You knew this.
    If I did, I forgot, sorry.:vroam: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinelem)
    If I did, I forgot, sorry.:vroam: :ciao:
    Don't you remember when we had that massive Britney Speares dissing match in SciFiFantasy? :hmmmm:

Have a good afternoon :hello:

ReputationRep:
    :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. I was just saying that it isn't so with me.
    Fair enough. But you can learn...

ReputationRep:
    Don't you remember when we had that massive Britney Speares dissing match in SciFiFantasy? :hmmmm:

Have a good afternoon :hello:
    I do remember about the Britney Spears part!:p:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone around?

ReputationRep:
    evening all :p:

im bored to

ReputationRep:
    If your bored blackfish you could go to work for me and i'll stay home :p:

ReputationRep:
    what do you do for a job???

ReputationRep:
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Evening everyone. :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackfish)
    what do you do for a job???
    Joyful tesco employee doing whatever is required of me at the time.

Whats up elements?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misunderstood Beauty)
    Evening everyone. :wavey:
    Hello, tis very quiet in here tonight

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.