Scroll to see replies

me and wacky are more hardcore than u daz...accept it :[p:
wackysparkle
me? --- *Ahem* -- did you not READ my last post? :rolleyes:

dont you roll your eyes at ME young lady
wackysparkle
er... HCT and I had already decided you'd gone to bed you lazy lumperoo :p:

Well you obviously decided wrong :getmecoat

I'm not sure what I'm still doing up actually, I'm looking at such a bizarre site :s-smilie:
bizzare site? :hubba:

ah.. so you don't know me THAT well then HCT -- I always roll my eyes :proud:

sooo...
:rolleyes:
SuperDaz
I'm looking at such a bizarre site :s-smilie:

i dont think i want to know
lol hence my: :hubba: in my last post.

oo wouldja look at that - 8000 posts DOWN!
oooo we are good (or just need to get out more :rolleyes:)
but if we got out more who would spam up the thread so it reaches 10000? :evil:
due to the fact that HCT is currently not online and is not faking being not online.. she is in fact offline - which henceforth means that I, wackysparkle have won the competition of the night, and have become grand master of the insomniac society. That is all.

Fare thee well.. I shall greet you all at a more formidable hour.. which would be now, but since no one is about..

WS
Reply 8009
wackysparkle
due to the fact that HCT is currently not online and is not faking being not online.. she is in fact offline - which henceforth means that I, wackysparkle have won the competition of the night, and have become grand master of the insomniac society. That is all.

Fare thee well.. I shall greet you all at a more formidable hour.. which would be now, but since no one is about..

WS

No you haven't :proud:

For the record: I have decided that I officially hate essays :banghead:
hey.. you went to bed and then came back super early :hmmm:

How did the essay go? got it completed in time? :redface:
Craghyrax
For the record: I have decided that I officially hate essays :banghead:

;console; Hows this one going?

wackysparkle
but if we got out more who would spam up the thread so it reaches 10000? :evil:

Even when I go out I still seem to find a few hours a day for TSR :redface: :s-smilie: :frown: I'm destined to be here to spam for the rest of time.

I almost have 1000 posts on this thread now :blush:
*sighs* .. me too.

1000? well done you :five:
wackysparkle

WS

what can i say.... technology failed me: my laptop died and i couldnt find the charger (which i have now found) and so it was either go downstairs to a cold slow computer or resign to wacky - i did the latter only coz it was her :biggrin:

helloooo everyone
:ninja:
i is pissed
red_Rose
i is pissed

wooo.... so tell us all ur embaressing stories that you wouldnt tell us if you were sober :biggrin:
Angry pissed or drunk pissed?
aww thankies HCT :hugs:
I was wondering where you went, I was quite surprised that your lil icon said that you were offline :frown:
well looks like I will be heading off to bed in about 10 minutes, my day begins at 9 tomorrow.. ah.. the joys of a new week.

ooo.. what's up Red?
wackysparkle
aww thankies HCT :hugs:
I was wondering where you went, I was quite surprised that your lil icon said that you were offline :frown:
well looks like I will be heading off to bed in about 10 minutes, my day begins at 9 tomorrow.. ah.. the joys of a new week.

ooo.. what's up Red?

so not up for round 2 tonight then!? :hahaha:

Latest