The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm back!:biggrin:

I wouldn't mind doing your course so long as I'm in the lovely Cambridge and will be graduating with a Cambs degree. It's an irony really doing a 'doss' subject in a very academic institution but nah your course is just good as the other ones.:wink:
Matinee Manatee
Hehe, it's from the Dresden Dolls' A Night At The Roses.)

Great band :bang: :rock:

I know only one other person who likes them, they are indeed awesome :cool: :five:
DAZ!!! :love:
SuperDaz
Great band :bang: :rock:

I know only one other person who likes them, they are indeed awesome :cool: :five:

:five: And you're awesome for liking the band!!! I only know one person who likes them and that's you. Seriously.

wackysparkle
DAZ!!!:love:

Are you's two lovers by any chance?:p: Nosey parker me haha:biggrin:
:laugh: no! -- he's just my bestest dude of TSR :p:
^yes..I believe you:p:

And you still haven't accepted my JEW Society request:p: Hehe I kid, take your time it's just that I always feel excited when joining new socs:biggrin:
shush you! :p:

I looked.. and couldn't find it :confused:.. shall look again *goes off*
Insomniafolk!
MAnshi!!! :p:

just accepted you dude :wink:
wackysparkle
DAZ!!! :love:

:girl: Hey, how are you WS? Glad your presentation went well :wink:

Matinee Manatee
:five: And you're awesome for liking the band!!! I only know one person who likes them and that's you. Seriously.

Are you's two lovers by any chance?:p: Nosey parker me haha:biggrin:

Dirty Business is one of my favourite songs ever :cool: Its a shame they picked this year to go on a hiatus, I was all set to see them at Download too :hmpf:

Er, :blush:, WS is lovely but I've never met her :p: She didnt even invite me to her party this weekend
Thankies mon amie :p:... quite relaxed atm...gonna watch something beginning with How I and ending with mother :flute:

lol... yeah.. I haven't met Daz.. quite a sweetie he is though :p:
Daz dude, she's implying something above ^....GET IN:wink:

Haha. Stupid Cupid me:wink:

By the way, how many tsr lovers do we currently have on this forum? Hmm.

EDIT: Woaaah, cheers Daz for my second green thingy! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
what are you? matchmaker? lol
er... there are quite a few really.. I think it was a couple months ago where a TSR couple got married actually. :hmmmm:

that does it.. you're getting a rep.. I just luv your avatar!
^Woaah! This soc. is just full of wicked people:biggrin: I still can't sleep and I've got sixth form lessons in about 8.5 hours:s-smilie:

Maths:banghead:

Daz must be laughing at the rep I just gave him. lol:indiff:
ooo what was the comment? :p:

hahaha.... you're not meant to sleep... tis the insomniacz after all :wink:
Maths is good.. but Art is better :wink:... I have a 10am tomorrow :proud:
Hehe, well it's the fact that I gave someone (who's got loads of reputation) a ridiculously small reputation is humorous in my opinion hehe.

Oh I wish I done something like Art.:biggrin: It's just that the Art teacher and I didn't get on very well at GCSEs. Lol so I'm kinda avoiding the course.:redface: How I miss using pastel crayons and canvasses.:redface:

10am?:eek: You one lucky student! Wish I was at uni now *daydreams*:rolleyes:
yes.. coz that's what art is about :rolleyes:

well... yeah I start at 10.. and then I don't know when I finish.. sometimes its 5 or 7... still wanna be at uni? :p:... plus there is the added bonus of no weekends and sleepless nights when you have a bunch of projects and assignments due in the same week/same day.

well.. shall be repping you now.. :smile:
Reply 8157
Matinee Manatee
^Woaah! This soc. is just full of wicked people:biggrin: I still can't sleep and I've got sixth form lessons in about 8.5 hours:s-smilie:

Maths:banghead:

Daz must be laughing at the rep I just gave him. lol:indiff:

I've got a 3k essay to hand in tomorrow and I've not started and I still have to read a seven page journal first :puppyeyes:

Sleep? I know it not.
Helloooo my beautys with bags under their eyes :biggrin:

How be you all?
Reply 8159
Same as ever :p: You?

Latest