The Insomniac's Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Badges: 13
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Matinee Manatee)
Ahhhh right! Cheers matey! So I would need to be a subscriber first...duh me .

I quite like your glass statue of liberty (but it's right hand is broken:p: - maybe it got too tired holding the torch due to lack of sleep ). And I take it, you're American?

:tsr2:
Nah, I'm English, but I really don't like to be categorised. That liberty statue is years old , I don't know why I took that picture. Maybe I thought it would look nice...
!Dermeister!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Avo)
Nah, I'm English, but I really don't like to be categorised. That liberty statue is years old , I don't know why I took that picture. Maybe I thought it would look nice...
:yy:Cool:cool:

I'm so glad it's finally weekend *time to relax and procrastinate:rolleyes: *. Woohoo! What you guys up to over the weekend?

WS, did your spanking new printer arrive then today?
wackysparkle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
no... I'm so unhappy :bawling:
!Dermeister!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:eek: It didn't arrive? What happened?
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I don't know .. now I have to wait until sunday
!Dermeister!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:hugs: Don't worry it'll arrive soon *fingers crossed*. Now what you been up to today then?

My Maths cwk was finally handed in today:proud: and my mates bought be a few drinks woohoo Feelin' a bit tipsy at the moment:p:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lol.. good thing.. now you have the whole weekend free!!! woopwopp!!!

well.. yes I hope it does

on a plus side I have a party at my place tomorrow.. that I haven't even bought food for.. :ninja: quite nervous though.. I'm a bit worried that the wrong people will show up -- you know how it is.. people bring people
!Dermeister!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I hate preparing for a party coz I get to clean the entire house, prepare food and booze (oh yes dont forget about it) and clean the house again afterwards and do the washing up:indiff: urrghh! Good luck though (hope your house is massive enough to fit in hundreds of people?).

ASDAs and Tescos are open 24/7 right? But I dont quite like the idea of shopping late at night.
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
no.. not over here. We don't have an ASDA close by, and our tesco is a tesco express and closes at 11 so oh well. I have to buy stuff tomorrow. Well, I don't drink, so that responsibility is for my flat mates.
Well, I'm a clean freak and people know it - so chances are that they won't make too much of a mess, and also, my friends area clean and I will get annoyed if they do mess the place up - it's a purty and big apartment :flutter:
!Dermeister!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
^I'm guessing you live in the city accommodation in sheffield uni? I went there last year for an open day and I absolutely loved Opal 1 and 2 Or is yours a private ones? Must be a cool apartment to live in then.

I'm currently living with 5 other housemates and we usually have parties every friday night.
Sundous
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:creep:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lol I'm second year, so I'm in my own place now :proud:.. real chic :proud:.. for a student that is :p: hehehe
!Dermeister!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
lol I'm second year, so I'm in my own place now :proud:.. real chic :proud:.. for a student that is :p: hehehe
Ooohhh you saucy girl!!! Bet it's all filled with your cool creative touch.
!Dermeister!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sundous)
:creep:
Hey you!!! Come back How are you?:p:
Sundous
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Matinee Manatee)
Hey you!!! Come back How are you?:p:

hiya! I thought i'd creep in for a moment :p: I'm alright thank you, hows you?

nice to meet you btw ;yes; sleepless nights ftw :five:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
'saucy' girl? :wtf?: looooooooooooool..

well hopefully it does have a creative flair to it - although if I had my way I would have painted a mural on my walls by now :p:.. unfortunately we aren't allowed to put nails into the wall or paint them either :hmmmm:,...I think my landlord has a bit if an infatuation with the walls that he didn't fill us in on :flute:
herecomestrouble
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
helloooooooooo
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hello ma shizznick :cool:
!Dermeister!
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sundous)
hiya! I thought i'd creep in for a moment :p: I'm alright thank you, hows you?

nice to meet you btw ;yes; sleepless nights ftw :five:
Hehe, I'm very well cheers. Nice to meet you too. So youre a 2nd year biomedic? At which uni? I've applied for Biomed last year at Durham and Sheffield but recently decided not to do it co'z I want Medicine. So who's the course going for you? You wanna do GEP Medicine afterwards?

Oh yes, sleepless nights FTW!:tsr2:
Manalishi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:wavey:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1335)
79.65%
Leave (341)
20.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed