Turn on thread page Beta

The Insomniac's Society watch

Announcements
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    How's all your work going? Designed the family house yet?
    ;yes; you'd be proud.. I stayed up last night and just finished about 10 minutes ago .
    No printer in sight, they promise that it'll be delivered tomorrow - thank goodness my roomie is gonna be here! - other than that.. my friend won her presidency election today! I'm so happy for her :love:, I was campaigning like crazy getting my Arch. friends to come vote and making posters

What about you? I assume you are nearing completion on that essay you were writing last night? - were you able to understand what they wanted in the end?
    And how was the College festival thing? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wackysparkle)
    ;yes; you'd be proud.. I stayed up last night and just finished about 10 minutes ago .
    No printer in sight, they promise that it'll be delivered tomorrow - thank goodness my roomie is gonna be here! - other than that.. my friend won her presidency election today! I'm so happy for her :love:, I was campaigning like crazy getting my Arch. friends to come vote and making posters

What about you? I assume you are nearing completion on that essay you were writing last night? - were you able to understand what they wanted in the end?
    And how was the College festival thing? :p:
    Superhall was really nice but I'm horribly tipsy and I need to finish my essay :banghead: *sigh*
    I am proud of you ;yes; Well done for getting it done, and for successfully helping your friend out :five:

ReputationRep:
    :hello:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Why? What does paracetamol do?
    kill the headache before you get it.... nothing much else. makes me feel better!

just realised you don't get the shoes thing. whenever i get bladdered i end up at this club that's actually so filthy. you end up with minging shoes. like actually coated in goo. if you don't wash them when you get home they're beyond help. i have actually been known to get into the shower dressed before.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Superhall was really nice but I'm horribly tipsy and I need to finish my essay :banghead: *sigh*
    I am proud of you ;yes; Well done for getting it done, and for successfully helping your friend out :five:
    aww thanks :blushing:.. she's so ecstatic, I thought she'd be celebrating, but she's so tired she's just chilling :p: lol

oo sounds like you had a good time.. shame about being tipsy though - I can't offer any advice on that unfortunately .. although I could say that you drink plenty of water to flush it out? -- well the night is still young, sure you'll do it mon amie ;yes; - I should be around if you need to moan

ReputationRep:
    hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    oh you attention seeker you! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bright star)
    kill the headache before you get it.... nothing much else. makes me feel better!
    I see. Tbh my most pressing concern right now is my essay

(Original post by bright star)
    just realised you don't get the shoes thing. whenever i get bladdered i end up at this club that's actually so filthy. you end up with minging shoes. like actually coated in goo. if you don't wash them when you get home they're beyond help. i have actually been known to get into the shower dressed before.
    I avoid clubs like the plague Sounds sensible though.

ReputationRep:
    -- well the night is still young, sure you'll do it mon amie ;yes; - I should be around if you need to moan
    You're a star, really :hugs: I owe you big time for all the encouragement! :adore:

I dunno..I'll put you on repeated rep cycle and do my best to make that concert next term :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by herecomestrouble)
    hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello
    Hi, how goes?

ReputationRep:
    :hct: ME?

ReputationRep:
    No. The fruitfly.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You're a star, really :hugs: I owe you big time for all the encouragement! :adore:

I dunno..I'll put you on repeated rep cycle and do my best to make that concert next term :p:
    aww.. I'm just being.. me I guess, but you're welcome! lol.. coz I know that you can do it, I've been through it, and you have the same work ethic as me, so I know that you won't give up!

lol.. I have to see if I can make that concert, coz my timetable seems to be piling up right now, but that is always on my mind, where there's a will there's a way
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    fruitfly? I thought it was the dust speck :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    i know im insignificant but a FRUITFLY :hmmm:

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    lol.. I have to see if I can make that concert, coz my timetable seems to be piling up right now, but that is always on my mind, where there's a will there's a way
    Indeed. How much are tickets? How soon do I have to decide if I want to go?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    The tickets are 18 pound. Er... well Demon said that he was going to be checking up on whether or not his friends are interested. As for me - I'm on hold right now. I'd know for sure perhaps after 2 weeks. Hopefully, the tickets will still be there then - otherwise I'd have to just see them when they are next on tour :dontknow: which I hope is going to be soon, since they have just released their new album.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

dust speck m'dear.... DUST SPECK :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh. I'm really hesitant to commit. If next term is anything like this one, then I'll end up resenting that I went to it. I'd just feel stressed before, after and during.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.