The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

herecomestrouble
wohoo im not invisible :biggrin:

im oook how u all doin?

Alright thank you. Are you at uni yet, then?
bright star
she's a girl :s-smilie: i'm so so sorry!!!

i've been watching qi instead of logging cases if that makes you feel better....

Oo, QI! I love QI! Alan Davies ftw! :biggrin:
Ribbons
And yes, it'll do perfectly. You do so know me :p: :biggrin:

:blush: :love:
herecomestrouble
wohoo im not invisible :biggrin:

Did someone say something :confused: :p:
Ribbons
Oo, QI! I love QI! Alan Davies ftw! :biggrin:

i never used to like him at all. but i've decided he's actually really funny!!
:getmecoat

:puppyeyes:
SuperDaz
:blush: :love:

Did someone say something :confused: :p:

:laugh:

bright star
i never used to like him at all. but i've decided he's actually really funny!!

:eek:
Well at least you like him now, I'll let you off the hook this time :hmmm: And yes, he is hillarious! :biggrin: AND he's got curly hair :hubba: :p:

Anywhos, lovely people I must be off now, or I'll be here till the deadline time trying to still only finish off my essay :rolleyes:
Goodnight y'all :hello:
Ribbons
:laugh:

:eek:
Well at least you like him now, I'll let you off the hook this time :hmmm: And yes, he is hillarious! :biggrin: AND he's got curly hair :hubba: :p:

Anywhos, lovely people I must be off now, or I'll be here till the deadline time trying to still only finish off my essay :rolleyes:
Goodnight y'all :hello:

night night :hello:

i have curly hair!! we match!!

(oh dear lord, it really is late if this sort of stuff is amusing me!)
bright star
night night :hello:

i have curly hair!! we match!!

(oh dear lord, it really is late if this sort of stuff is amusing me!)

I wish I had curly hair, I really do :frown: Curly hair can be so hawt! My mum has curly hair, but she didn't give me her hair genes #emo#
:p:
But seriously, curly hair> other hair ;yes;
Reply 8548
I can't sleep :bawling:
;console;
Reply 8550
Hello. I'm really annoyed. I specifically tried to get an early night today just after my week of late nights on essays. I have a long Friday waiting and I need to do alot of work in a hurry. Looks like its going to be difficult :banghead:

On a slightly more positive not, how convenient of you to post just then. Saves me having to fish around to find a post :p:
Have you tried Hot Choc with marshmellows yet Crag? :smile:
Reply 8552
Ichigo?
Have you tried Hot Choc with marshmellows yet Crag? :smile:

No :puppyeyes: *gets ideas*

Erm..why does your avvy show up differently in home pages than to threads? :wtf?:
i can't sleep either. i'm up in 3 hours, i think i won't go to bed....

i don't have any milk. it's really annoying and for some reason our 24 hour asda is not open 24 hours atm so they can build a new george bit!!! it's so so annoying.....
Craghyrax
Hello. I'm really annoyed. I specifically tried to get an early night today just after my week of late nights on essays. I have a long Friday waiting and I need to do alot of work in a hurry. Looks like its going to be difficult :banghead:

On a slightly more positive not, how convenient of you to post just then. Saves me having to fish around to find a post :p:

You'll get to sleep on the weekend. Just relax.
I sense that your tense.

Yup, call me Dr Phil.
Will someone entertain me? :frown:
:banana:
Reply 8557
Behold:..Craggy taking Ichigo's advice and making hot chocolate:

1: Makes a lot of noise heating up some milk
2: Returns to room, piles in four heaped spoons out of the wrong black tin, of filter coffee instead of hot chocolate.
3: Tries to sieve coffee out of milk
4: Eyes the super-strong latte and gives up
5: Takes the entire mess back to the gyp, making more noise, and heats up some more milk :rolleyes: :bird:
Reply 8558
bright star
i can't sleep either. i'm up in 3 hours, i think i won't go to bed....

i don't have any milk. it's really annoying and for some reason our 24 hour asda is not open 24 hours atm so they can build a new george bit!!! it's so so annoying.....

Just stockpile UHT skim milk. It tastes exactly the same in tea, coffee and cereal. You only notice it if you drink it straight.
:rofl: Nice going. You should go to bed.

Latest