The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9080
wackysparkle
:blushing: -- I luv monsters inc.

lol... mike rulez :cool: - not as much as the llama from emperor's new groove through :laugh:

llllaamma llaammaa face!!! hhahahahaha

:adore: The Emporer's New Groove is my favourite recent animated film! #zomg# :five: I have it on DVD :cool:
you have it on DVD?!?!?!?!! :eek3: I am sooooooooo jealous!!! i LLLLLLuvv that movie!!!! :love:
Reply 9082
wackysparkle
you have it on DVD?!?!?!?!! :eek3: I am sooooooooo jealous!!! i LLLLLLuvv that movie!!!! :love:

You can watch it when you come visit ;yes;
oooo.. thankies!! :biggrin: :hugs:
Craghyrax
:adore: The Emporer's New Groove is my favourite recent animated films! #zomg# :five: I have it on DVD :cool:

I've never seen it :frown:

Although I'm quite happy with Toy Story, Monsters Inc, The Incredibles and Finding Nemo :p: Disney Pixar :love:
Reply 9085
SuperDaz
I've never seen it :frown:

Although I'm quite happy with Toy Story, Monsters Inc, The Incredibles and Finding Nemo :p: Disney Pixar :love:

#zomg# :eek3: :ahhhhh: PROMISE me you'll rent it next time you're bored!!!? :hmmm: :security:
:eek2:

go borrow it!!!!!!!! :hmmm:

madagascar was alright I guess.. but I think the best had to be emperor's new groove - really did make me laugh :laugh:

edit: woah.. aren't you glad that I didn't react like Craggy? - although it shoulda been like that!!! for shhhhhammmee DAZ!!!!!!! :security:
Reply 9087
Emps New Groove is TEH SEX. I have it on DVD ;yes;
Reply 9088
damn I really wanna watch it now :p:
so jealous of everyone who has the DVD :frown:

will definitely go to Craggy's to see it now :p: lol

how dee do dii tuftiness!
Craghyrax
#zomg# :eek3: :ahhhhh: PROMISE me you'll rent it next time you're bored!!!? :hmmm: :security:

I could always come around and watch it :hubba:

Something sneaky that I've done before is to buy a DVD that I wanted for my brother/sister as a present and then I get to enjoy it too :biggrin: Christmas is coming up too and although my sister has never mentioned it before, I'm sure she would be delighted with it :p: +mrssanta+
sneakiness daz!! :eek2:

I'm planning on getting my lil sis an ipod video nano :love: for her b-day!
wackysparkle
sneakiness daz!! :eek2:

I'm planning on getting my lil sis an ipod video nano :love: for her b-day!

you're such a nice sister! how old is she gonna be?

hallo everyone btw
14 :biggrin: - I didn't get her a 'welcome to teenage hood' pressie when she turned 13.. so I thought I'd do it this time.

This will be a big dent on my budget.. but oh well :smile:
Woah. Be my brother, wacky :flutter: :p:

I love Emperor's New Groove! Can't believe you've never seen it Daz! :eek2:
And monsters inc. was awesome too. Sully looks so fluffy and cuddly!
Hello lovely people.
Hey manalishi, what's up?
Nothing really. Watching Family Guy and drinking ginger ale :smile:

You good?
Alright thank you. Although not watching anything half as exciting as Family Guy (heh, Peter Griffin ftw! :biggrin:)

I'm hunngry! :ninja:
Reply 9099
SuperDaz
I could always come around and watch it :hubba:

Something sneaky that I've done before is to buy a DVD that I wanted for my brother/sister as a present and then I get to enjoy it too :biggrin: Christmas is coming up too and although my sister has never mentioned it before, I'm sure she would be delighted with it :p: +mrssanta+

No ;no; That won't do. You shall come and watch it at my place when wacky does ;yes;

Latest