Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by Ribbons)
Hah, we do indeed :five:

How're the essays coming along?
Rubbish. I got really sick this week so I haven't done the two I should have done, and three more are fast approaching. Meanwhile I'm sicker :hmpf:

I finally finished reading this stupid chapter I've been at the whole day, but now the people in the room above me are being really noisy so there's no point in trying to sleep :rolleyes:

How are you?
Ribbons
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
Rubbish. I got really sick this week so I haven't done the two I should have done, and three more are fast approaching. Meanwhile I'm sicker :hmpf:

I finally finished reading this stupid chapter I've been at the whole day, but now the people in the room above me are being really noisy so there's no point in trying to sleep :rolleyes:

How are you?
Oh dear. Is it the cold that seems to be affecting everyone these days?

Can you not tell them to shush it up a bit? You could always try and to an itsy bit of your essay if you're not too sick/tired?

I'm alright thank you. I've got a massively huge amount of work this weekend but I'm pretending it's not so much because I'm just tired :p:
Manalishi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Alright thank you. Although not watching anything half as exciting as Family Guy (heh, Peter Griffin ftw! )

I'm hunngry! :ninja:
He is excellent Get something to eat!
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Oh dear. Is it the cold that seems to be affecting everyone these days?

Can you not tell them to shush it up a bit?
Well..I've done that every night this week. I'm such a party pooper. Everybody's gotten used to me at some point arriving and breaking things up with a 'I'm really sorry but could you...' :hmpf: I'm going to see if I can move to a quieter house. i already bought earplugs but they're not all that helpful.
You could always try and to an itsy bit of your essay if you're not too sick/tired?
I can't. There's still alot more reading to do before I have something to write, and most of what I spent my whole day reading doesnt' seem very relevent at the mo :banghead:
Sorry.. I'm not trying to be an Eeyore. Thanks for the constructive responses :love:

I'm alright thank you. I've got a massively huge amount of work this weekend but I'm pretending it's not so much because I'm just tired :p:
Good plan.
Sephirona
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
What's up insomn's :ninja:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
oOo. Hectic campaign going on there
Ribbons
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well..I've done that every night this week. I'm such a party pooper. Everybody's gotten used to me at some point arriving and breaking things up with a 'I'm really sorry but could you...' :hmpf: I'm going to see if I can move to a quieter house. i already bought earplugs but they're not all that helpful.

I can't. There's still alot more reading to do before I have something to write, and most of what I spent my whole day reading doesnt' seem very relevent at the mo :banghead:
Sorry.. I'm not trying to be an Eeyore. Thanks for the constructive responses :love:

Good plan.
Oh poor you. Move asap then; a friend of mine had that trouble last year and she moved in a month which was probably good, or she'd have lost what little sanity she had :p:
Oh I hate it when you read something thinking the relevant bit will be there somewhere, but it never comes. Very annoying!

Eeyore is cute ;yes;

Heh, maybe not so good really, because I'll have to work like mad tomorrow and the day after, but meh for now. I'm such a rebel :bandit: ;pirate
Ribbons
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Manalishi)
He is excellent Get something to eat!
Heh, I just ate an orange. Tempted to get another one, but that would require a trip to the kitchen :hmmmm: :p:
herecomestrouble
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:itsme:
Sephirona
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The kitchen is next to me. I just drank a hot cocoa
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No ;no; That won't do. You shall come and watch it at my place when wacky does ;yes;
Well if you're forcing me then it looks like I have no choice :love:
(Original post by Sephirona)
What's up insomn's :ninja:
Whats your campaign about, whats happened to Sausage? :dontknow:
Eeyore is cute ;yes;
Not compared to Piglet :hmmm:

I have a 3ft stuffed Pooh toy actually and thats pretty cute. I got given it when I was 20 :unsure:
(Original post by herecomestrouble)
:itsme:
Hey there, whats up hct?

I've never tried Ginger Beer either

I'm about to go to bed anyway, I am exhausted :goodnight
Sephirona
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Sausage got banned :ninja:
Edit: nighty night
herecomestrouble
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
allo daz!

why was it that sausage got banned? ive heard various rumours but want to know the TRUTH!
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
:yawn:
Ribbons
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by SuperDaz)
Not compared to Piglet :hmmm:

I have a 3ft stuffed Pooh toy actually and thats pretty cute. I got given it when I was 20 :unsure:
:eek:
I want one for my 20th! Actually, I think I may have to 'accidentally' mention my love for Winnie the pooh a few days before my birthday

How's the job going, Dazzyo?

Hey HCT, how's it going? :hubba:

Sephirona, I just saw your tree man thread in GD. I've still got goosebumps :eek2:

Hey Tufts, how's all?
Epicurus
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ribbodoc, Daz And Toofy!:d
Ribbons
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Epicurus)
Ribbodoc, Daz And Toofy!:d
:eek: *rubs eyes*:eek:

Welcome back Epi! :party:
What a pleasant surprise! How've you been?
D-Day
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Been forever and a day since I posted in here
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads