Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, I was wondering if any of you are going to freshers 2016. im so nervous as I dont really know anyone going , and im commuting :/
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by alakhani98)
    hey guys, I was wondering if any of you are going to freshers 2016. im so nervous as I dont really know anyone going , and im commuting :/
    Hello!

If you're looking for more information on #FreshFest16, we've got a load of information here!

And if you are still feeling a bit worried about moving to uni we've got a scheme which pairs you with a like-minded student who has done it all before and is here to help you settle in to life at DMU - you can find out more here.

Otherwise, feel free to drop us a line!

ReputationRep:
    Hey my names Nishma, I'll be going to freshers this year. Im sure everyone are nervous too so dont worry you're not the only one You can add me on Facebook to keep in touch its Nishma Daksha Mistry on fb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nishma97)
    Hey my names Nishma, I'll be going to freshers this year. Im sure everyone are nervous too so dont worry you're not the only one You can add me on Facebook to keep in touch its Nishma Daksha Mistry on fb
    Aww! Thanks for replying , I've sent a request hope we can meet up some time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii I'm Lucy, this year will be my first at DMU too so don't worry I'm superrrr nervous too haha do you have Facebook cuz we can talk more on there if u want? Heres a link to my profile:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011633054886

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoseXPurple)
    Hiiii I'm Lucy, this year will be my first at DMU too so don't worry I'm superrrr nervous too haha do you have Facebook cuz we can talk more on there if u want? Heres a link to my profile:
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011633054886
    Aww thanks for replying , sure ill add you

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Im commuting too, which is making me even more nervous! Going to be so hard to meet people etc when compared to living in halls! Cant believe its only a couple of weeks away! Im also on fb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mooglebee)
    Hey! Im commuting too, which is making me even more nervous! Going to be so hard to meet people etc when compared to living in halls! Cant believe its only a couple of weeks away! Im also on fb
    Ikr! Whats your name ill add you

ReputationRep:
    Ikr! Whats your name ill add you
    Laura brookes (theres probably loads of people with the same name, so i live in loughborough)

ReputationRep:
    Laura brookes (theres probably loads of people with the same name, so i live in loughborough)
    Lol! Youre right i cant find you 😂 u can add me instead, my name is akeeta lakhani 😛

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Amy here. I'm going to the induction but can't make the week long party unfortunately (have kids and school runs to do). I'm terrified about starting and not knowing anyone (all my friends from access are at DMU but all doing different courses). So if anyone is going to be studying biomed, gimme a wave

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Youre right i cant find you 😂 u can add me instead, my name is akeeta lakhani 😛
    I found you! (i think)!
    It wont let me add you, so i sent you a message

ReputationRep:
    I found you! (i think)!
    It wont let me add you, so i sent you a message
    Thats weird ive not received anything. If you have instagram, my usernames is akeetalakhani

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.