Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs: AAAAABBBBBC
    As: A(Hist) A(Eng Lit) A(IT) B(RS)
    Predicted: A*(Hist) A*(Eng Lit) A(IT)

V.Good personal statement, including working experience at Eversheds and another top city firm,

Worth a cheeky application?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    If you want to go then yes it is worth applying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    If you want to go then yes it is worth applying.
    I just mean, I only want to apply if I have a realistic chance of getting an offer, I know LSE is notoriously difficult to get an offer from..

ReputationRep:
    Sounds pretty good apart from 1. Not sure how they view IT A level, your other 2 are good I did them myself. 2. LSE are super tight on your GCSE's and I heard you need pretty much A* and A's to have a chance, may be wrong. As said, they are really hard to get an offer from.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.