Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I really want to go to a summer camp in the US in summer 2017 but I'm starting uni this year and found out that my term dates, I finish for summer on the 16th of June.

I was wondering if anyone has done a summer camp after their first year at uni and found some that start late June because a lot of the organisations I've found only accept applications up until the 19th June which might be a little early :/

Thank for your help!
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    (Original post by UJustGotLittUp)
    Hi! I really want to go to a summer camp in the US in summer 2017 but I'm starting uni this year and found out that my term dates, I finish for summer on the 16th of June.

I was wondering if anyone has done a summer camp after their first year at uni and found some that start late June because a lot of the organisations I've found only accept applications up until the 19th June which might be a little early :/

Thank for your help!
    Will move this to Gap Years, I have done Camp America in between a couple years at College and I really enjoyed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Will move this to Gap Years, I have done Camp America in between a couple years at College and I really enjoyed it.
    Thanks

Do you mind if I quickly ask roughly when in June that was? Like was it towards the end? Maybe 19th onwards?

Also as part of your application did you submit a video to strenghen it? If so what sort of stuff did you out in there?

Thank for you help!!
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    (Original post by UJustGotLittUp)
    Thanks

Do you mind if I quickly ask roughly when in June that was? Like was it towards the end? Maybe 19th onwards?

Also as part of your application did you submit a video to strenghen it? If so what sort of stuff did you out in there?

Thank for you help!!
    First time it was about Mid June the second time i went it was very late in June. Back when I applied they never asked for a video.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.